Made with Love

IN-Call Review Cassidy@Entourage: my lucky day

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: Review Cassidy@Entourage: my lucky day

Beenthere123 said:
Wilson you experienced one of the sensuous GFE SP out there. This babe is so sweet and smart as you also commented on. Bet you cannot wait to see her again, I know I can't.
BT123, I bet I cannot too.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Cassidy has not been on schedule lately. Anyone know if she's taking time off to study for exams or has she retired since last time when she was the Sunday guest, she said she would be in the industry only for a few more months.

O

oagre

Kirk Lazarus said:
Cassidy has not been on schedule lately. Anyone know if she's taking time off to study for exams or has she retired since last time when she was the Sunday guest, she said she would be in the industry only for a few more months.

The official press releases from Entourage said initially that she had injured her arm and needed time off. Now the official word is that she is studying for her exams and will be back in May.

Chuckt

Reviewer
Joined Nov 18, 2009
Messages 48
Kirk Lazarus said:

The last time I heard from the agency, she was in a minor auto accident, nothing serious. Nevertheless, my appointment had to be cancel. That was about couples of months ago. Perhaps she is busy with school. I trust she will return in the summer, I don’t believe she is ready for retirement yet. This is just my observation.

andym

Joined Jul 8, 2010
Messages 21
I wish Cassidy would return because I'd love to see her again. Only saw her 3 times and they were all great sessions. Cassidy is very young looking could even pass for high school maybe. But I don't remember any girls in my high school that had smoking bodies like that haha. Her body is just incredible. Super firm natural c-cups and nice round bum. Just a tight body all over too which is funny because she told me she never works out at all.

Facially, I'd say she's GND. Rate her a 7. Personality is very friendly if a bit on shy side especially compared to London.

I still get shivers thinking about the sex. Fucking is really good because she has a nice tight pussy and that body was made to fuck. BBBJ is not bad, DATY is good, DFK is good. Her CIM finish felt awesome too. Haha I think I have to go jerk off now. :happy:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Kirk Lazarus said:
Hope I'm wrong, but I think she's gone guys. She had said that she wouldn't be in this industry for long and that she would find a job in her field of study.

Yes Kirk I agree with you I remember when she told us that she wouldn't be in this industry for long on the Sunday Night Special when she chatted with HUBGFE members on the lobby.

andym said:
I wish Cassidy would return because I'd love to see her again. Only saw her 3 times and they were all great sessions

Same here Andym I only saw her 2 times.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Kirk Lazarus said:
Hope I'm wrong, but I think she's gone guys. She had said that she wouldn't be in this industry for long and that she would find a job in her field of study.

Kirk, I hope you are wrong but I wish her all the best. She is an amazing person in so many ways.

About this Discussion

30 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom