Made with Love

IN-Call Review: Carmen D at Mirage

DATYdude

Joined Mar 4, 2010
Messages 17

I saw Carmen D a little while ago after calling and speaking to Andy and not being able to book Stephanie who I've been meaning to see. Andy didn't oversell Carmen as we both knew of the mixed reviews, but he told me that she needs to see someone experienced who could talk to her about the reviews and what it takes in the competitive world of professional sex work in this town. (That and a good shtupping!) Andy, for his part, said she's good looking and he didn't want to give up on her.

Anyway I never know what to say in this kind of situation, I almost regretted the visit at first because starting to talk about **** can totally ruin a session. So when I got there I didn't say anything for a bit, we made some smalltalk and made out a bit before I went to take a shower.

Through her light dress draped over her breasts I could see she had a nice body. Her face is GND cute, not exotic or wildly sexy particularly.

We showered together (nice touch!) and started to make out but we also were talking about the industry, the reviews blah blah blah, I wanted to get that part over with so I could have my fun. She told me about the circumstances around the bad sessions and I think maybe the negatives were overblown (no pun intended).

I do have the sense that she needs to improve her ability to take clients as they come (ok now I'm intending the puns) and give more or less the same level of service and attitude for everyone. If you're reasonably clean and OK looking and aren't there with a must-do menu I think Carmen's a good choice.

For me the session ended up quite good. Highlight was her very large and sensitive button, we both enjoyed the DATY and she was enthusiastic about getting off during the session. Doggie was also great. DFK and BBBJ was offered and accepted, no complaints. This is someone who I'd have been very happy to date in my 20s, she's laid back and kind of sweet.

Looks GND 7-7.5, Service 7.5, Attitude 8

I'd recommend to guys who want relaxed GFE and who are usually on the happy end of YMMV; I'd repeat on a whim but have no plans to do so.

Oh hey and I noticed that she now offers Greek! so maybe PSE is an option, it just didn't seem like it for me but I didn't ask.​

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
That is an incredibly accurate review of this beautiful young woman. I am impressed DatyDude! There is an elegance and accuracy to your review. I had a great session with her but I can see how some of her sessions could be mediocre.

I completely agree that "I'd recommend to guys who want relaxed GFE and who are usually on the happy end of YMMV."

and

"I do have the sense that she needs to improve her ability to take clients as they come (ok now I'm intending the puns) and give more or less the same level of service and attitude for everyone. If you're reasonably clean and OK looking and aren't there with a must-do menu I think Carmen's a good choice"

Personally, I am going to see her again. She has a great, all natural body, and I love how sensitive her clit is. I was way on the high end of YMMV and she is a great girl.

Great review.

thetank

D

Demien2k5

Brad Pitt said:
Informative review datydude.

Boiling it down: So what you're saying is that if you're really hot like me then it will probably turn out fine?

Dude - you REALLY need to work on your lack of confidence and low self-esteem! LOL!

DATYdude

Joined Mar 4, 2010
Messages 17
Johnnybehorny said:
LOL, Datydude one fine review dude. Too many dudes in one sentence.:)

Thanks for the kudos everyone I shouldn't be so harsh with the guys here.

Carmen's a good kisser and it got more intense as the action heated up.

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
Nice review dude I don't fully understand what you meant by she must improve her ability to take clients as they come and give more or less the same level of service and attitude for everyone.

All sp knows that, why is she different?.

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
Demien2k5 said:
Dude - you REALLY need to work on your lack of confidence and low self-esteem! LOL!

I agree. I stink and there are a bunch of beatiful women in the city who can prove it. I just paid them not to tell anyone and so far its working.

In other matters, about Carmen D:
1. What the f**k does the D stand for?
2. She looks nicely toned in that right-hand side pic on the Mirage website, but is she as toned as the pics suggest?

B

Beenthere123

I'd recommend to guys who want relaxed GFE and who are usually on the happy end of YMMV

I think I fall under that category. Damn Dude, another one into my TDL.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Thanks for the review, DATYdude.

I did have a chance to meet and talk with CarmenD at the party and she is such a sweet lady. I am glad you had an enjoyable session with her.

KR

Chef

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 428
Knight Rider said:
Thanks for the review, DATYdude.

I did have a chance to meet and talk with CarmenD at the party and she is such a sweet lady. I am glad you had an enjoyable session with her.

KR

The ratings are kind of low at 7 - 7.5, to me he had an OK session.

D

Demien2k5

Senor Gomes said:
I guess travelling the islands is out of the question?. :geek:

Actually Gomes, you are in luck. Not a service she offered when she started at Mirage, but it is something she announced recently that is, in fact, now on the menu....so awaaaaaayyyy you goooooooooo! LOL!

(I'm still assuming it's YMMV, but if your dick is tiny like, say, King21's, you should have no problemo!) :he:

Top Bottom