Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies

IN-Call Review: Carmen D at Mirage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
D

Demien2k5

king21 said:
I shake my fist to you!!!! :grrrrrr:

So you ARE still alive! Here I was thinking you were off somewhere laying low, sleeping off your most recent three hour marathon! LOL! Glad to see you're still alive & kickin' dude, (and paying attention to us little people, Your Majesty! :he:)

Hardon1

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 113
Fun review Ddude the lady needs to improve her skills to survive in the industry.

I

iceman_dci

Demien2k5 said:
Actually Gomes, you are in luck. Not a service she offered when she started at Mirage, but it is something she announced recently that is, in fact, now on the menu....so awaaaaaayyyy you goooooooooo! LOL!

(I'm still assuming it's YMMV, but if your dick is tiny like, say, King21's, you should have no problemo!) :he:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....don't forget old and shriveled....LOL... sorry buddy, I couldn't resist.

About this Discussion

23 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom