Made with Love

Review Book

Sperminator

Joined Mar 6, 2010
Messages 96
I have not been here that long but have enjoyed my experience so far. One area that I have been drawn to right away is the review book. What a great friggin idea. An agency by agency collection of reviews. Genius. What a time saver.

I just noticed that the other board that I have been using has just copied this idea. LMFAO. If imitation is the best form of flattery then what is A complete ripoff of this board? I think HUBGFE is forcing the other review sites to react. Good for you HUBGFE. Shows what a positive thing competition can be. Great info here. Spermy

S

Senor Gomes

elassowipo1 said:
lol, yea I just noticed that too.

Forum features are easy to copy, but the positive vibe and atmosphere I see here will be more difficult to duplicate.

Good point El why I transfered my chico here with new handle.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
And we have here the Sunday Night Special when we chat with some of the best girls on Business such as Becky (now Rebecca), Genevieve LaJoie, Kyra Graves, Cassidy, Jemma, Latika, Kristen,....we had the pleasure to chat with the next one will be Alexandra the Great; they will copy this idea too :lol: and the contests too...

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290
iceman_dci said:
Other Board..? What other Board? You mean there's other's out there ...? :lol:

I started out there and for what it was worth, it served it's purpose, just too much venom for my liking, I'm glad my fellow APC members poked my on the shoulder about HUBGFE.

I got poked as well.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Wilsonjso said:
The mods are doing a great job and it's good to be here.

It sometimes boggles the mind, how well a job they're doing.......with all the partying going on in the Mod Clubhouse.

drunk-gay-mass-orgy-party-353677685.jpg

Top Bottom