Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Playmates Toronto

Review Book

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Sperminator

Joined Mar 6, 2010
Messages 96
I have not been here that long but have enjoyed my experience so far. One area that I have been drawn to right away is the review book. What a great friggin idea. An agency by agency collection of reviews. Genius. What a time saver.

I just noticed that the other board that I have been using has just copied this idea. LMFAO. If imitation is the best form of flattery then what is A complete ripoff of this board? I think CAERF is forcing the other review sites to react. Good for you CAERF. Shows what a positive thing competition can be. Great info here. Spermy

Darfus

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 133
its so funny, 15 years old board coping 5 months old board :lol: I feel sorry for those guys.

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
lol, yea I just noticed that too.

Forum features are easy to copy, but the positive vibe and atmosphere I see here will be more difficult to duplicate.

S

Senor Gomes

elassowipo1 said:
lol, yea I just noticed that too.

Forum features are easy to copy, but the positive vibe and atmosphere I see here will be more difficult to duplicate.

Good point El why I transfered my chico here with new handle.

Honcho

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 62
Most review boards are similar in concept and approach to each their own, I like it here.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
And we have here the Sunday Night Special when we chat with some of the best girls on Business such as Becky (now Rebecca), Genevieve LaJoie, Kyra Graves, Cassidy, Jemma, Latika, Kristen,....we had the pleasure to chat with the next one will be Alexandra the Great; they will copy this idea too :lol: and the contests too...

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290
iceman_dci said:
Other Board..? What other Board? You mean there's other's out there ...? :lol:

I started out there and for what it was worth, it served it's purpose, just too much venom for my liking, I'm glad my fellow APC members poked my on the shoulder about CAERF.

I got poked as well.

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
I am a member of 4 boards must agree this one is good to chill have a beer and read the fun reviews.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Wilsonjso said:
The mods are doing a great job and it's good to be here.

It sometimes boggles the mind, how well a job they're doing.......with all the partying going on in the Mod Clubhouse.

About this Discussion

14 Replies
3K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom