Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Elite Ladies

Repo question

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
If you are having an income crunch, which of these would you give up to the repo man first? Would it be your home, your vehicle, your big screen tv, your spouse :lol: , your kids or just give up hobbying?

Sorry I am bored and when I am bored I ask stupid questions. :oops:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Re: Repo question

It would definitely have to be hobbying. That would have to be the first thing that has to go in a money crunch. If still in trouble then it would have to be the spouse!

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

Hey Repoman, which repo guy are you?

Last edited:

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

jiggyjiggy said:
Hey Repoman, which repo guy are you?

[video:18cg5a21]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZECfSH8jfY&feature=related[/video:18cg5a21]

The uglier one.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
clintE said:
The uglier one.

Clint, if Repo looks anything like Matt, the big ugly bald guy from the show, I wouldn't mess with him. Ugly yes, but one bad ass looking sucker!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I don't understand if someone knows they have not made their payments, why would you fight the repo guy or gal? It's a road to no where, can't fight the Man.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
forestgrumpy said:
those that do not pay their bills you think they smart enough to reason?.

Some people get into financial short falls with unexpected job loss, become ill, etc, not always stupid or bad people. Bad luck can fall upon anyone with notice.

About this Discussion

10 Replies
3K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom