Made with Love

Sassy Angels Repeat with Mady @ Sassys

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Love this Gem, and had to repeat. Again had a great time. For me, Mady is like a sweetheart GF, with a PS attitude in bed. Highlights were generous DFK, just like a GF, oral skills and PSE finish, with a great smile and attitude throughout. If possible, her body is even tighter than last time. Mady has great abs, long toned legs and a killer ass. We got to try some things and positions I did not have time for the last time, overall session a 9 if not higher.

Info update
-believe Mady says no boob job now, thank god for that, and all you guys who have seen her and told her not to get one, thank yourselves.
-she is a happy girl and this shows in her service, she is enjoying herself right now and has no immediate plans to stop, so gents please treat this Gem well
-Mady is not considering pics at the moment, so those waiting for pics....keep waiting....LOL, this girl is getting hard to book

Thanks to Sassy and especially Mady , who went to some effort to accommodate my preferred time.
As a sidenote, I forgot to pay as I usually do at beginning and almost walked out without paying , but Mady was very sweet about it, she knew I was just excitedt to see her again. This girl is now a must 3peat for me, my first.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Yes, the 3 peat is quite the testimony. Wish she had pics.
Thanks for the great review HD

re sidenote: A few weeks ago I was with an SP and i made it all the way out to my car, started it, then suddenly " holy shit!" I didn't pay. Rushed back up and she answered the door naked with her hand out, palm up ( luckily with a big smile on her face )

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
olayda said:
Yes, the 3 peat is quite the testimony. Wish she had pics.
Thanks for the great review HD

re sidenote: A few weeks ago I was with an SP and i made it all the way out to my car, started it, then suddenly " holy shit!" I didn't pay. Rushed back up and she answered the door naked with her hand out, palm up ( luckily with a big smile on her face )

Whoops, perhaps I was not clear. Today was a repeat, but hope to make Mady my first 3peat shortly. Luckily she got me for the money before I hit the door.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
HOUND_DOG said:
Whoops, perhaps I was not clear. Today was a repeat, but hope to make Mady my first 3peat shortly. Luckily she got me for the money before I hit the door.

Funny dude, she had to remind you. Had similar sessions when you are just at awed and walking on the moon.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
mynameismo said:
Thanks HD for the informative review, when was she planning to have a boob job and why she changed her mind?.

Mady has a great body, nice 34b. Apparantly every guy who saw her told her the same thing, you do NOT need a damn boob job and please not to get it. So I think Mady is now a believer.

hateliver

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 74
HOUND_DOG said:
Mady has a great body, nice 34b. Apparantly every guy who saw her told her the same thing, you do NOT need a damn boob job and please not to get it. So I think Mady is now a believer.

That is good news, man mades can come out really ugly.

who's your daddy???

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 159
I've seen Mady couple of times. She doesn't seem to grab as many headlines as some of the other hotties at sassy's eg. claudia, sophie etc. But she's one of my favs in the line-up. She knows how to pleaee a man. Before the party even gets started we snuggle up on the bed, kiss, talk, laugh like we're sophmores in highschool dating. Personal touches like hanging up my coat, offering a fresh towel and refreshments are what also keeps me coming back.

Top Bottom