Made with Love

IN-Call Remy at Mirage TOFTT

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Remy of Mirage

I couldn't find any reviews on this girl before I went to see her, so I decided to TOFTT.

Everyone knows I have my list of Can’t Go Wrong Girls, but sometimes you just get a hankering for someone new, ya know?? You just want to venture into the unknown to find that diamond in the rough, that star at the beginning of her career.

So there I was, the other morning, looking over the faces at my favourite watering hole, Mirage, for that new experience. The Cannon was watching too, his toothless grin (which still freaks me out) looking carefully at the gorgeous bodies. Then he saw Remy at Mirage.

“Ahh, look at that one!!” he said in his perfect Scottish accent. “Let’s give her the one-fore Tank!” Even my balls, agreed, “Damn right” they said. I have to say, I was impressed by the pictures, but the Cannon was dialing on my large button phone even before I finished looking. I guess he had made up his mind. Of course, I snatched the phone away from him before he could say a word. Firstly, sometimes he goes a little crazy and books too many girls, and secondly, Ravi isn’t going to recognize his voice on the phone.

Part of me realizes, of course, that it probably isn’t a good thing that Ravi recognizes my voice! How do you spell addiction?

Booking at Mirage was effortless, as usual, and it wasn’t long before I was at the up-scale condo. I soft tap on the door and I walked inside. The young lady who greeted me behind the door gave me a warm embrace, a soft kiss, and had the “wow” factor. What a great start! I could hear my dick’s Scottish accent “See, I never let you down tank!! Oh, this is gonna be fun!”

Remy was wearing a sexy bra and panties set with a silk bathrobe that hugged her curves nicely. She had a beautiful face, lovely natural perky c-cups, and an athletic toned body, which is code for great slim and firm legs and a tight curvy ass. Actually, I thought she was more beautiful than her pictures (which are great in their own right).

The conversation was relaxed, easy, and very natural. Don’t get me wrong, I usually have a good rapport with the girls, but this was even better than normal. She offered me a shower and said, “I will get sexy on the bed for you while you shower,” but I invited her into the bathroom with me during the shower, and she smiled. It was fun continuing the conversation while I showered.

Emerging from the shower, I was greeted by some fantastic deep French kiss. Her lips were soft and wet. This girl loves to kiss and it shows. I showered her body with soft licks and kisses, then she returned the favour with an excellent BBBJ. I don’t know if CIM was available, since I didn’t enquire, but I had to pull her off after a few minutes because she would have had me off! Her technique was soft and wet and skilled . . . tres fun! (I learned that French from Chantelle at Mirage ?) My balls approved, “This girl knows what she is doing tank!! We like her!”

After more DFK, we moved into missionary. Her trimmed kitty was beautiful, pink and delicious. The sight of those slim, toned thighs around me was almost too much. I oscillated between firmed pounding thrusts, which were greeted with moans of pleasure, and soft gentle thrusts, as I built-up the orgasm. Then, Remy smiled and said, “I used to do gymnastics,” and spread out her legs at 180 degrees as I thrust myself inside her. OMFG, what a beautiful sight. I must say, my dick and I have newfound respect for the sport of gymnastics.

I slowed down and offered this young minx the pilot seat, and she straddled me in cowgirl happily. What a sight to behold! Fucking me with that perfect pelvis, while I watched her ass in the mirror, she offered first one perfectly shaped breast and then the other to my waiting mouth. She worked multiple positions in cowgirl, and I couldn’t pry my eyes off her gorgeous body.

At my urging, she switched to reverse cowgirl and I got to do my favourite thing . . . NOTHING. I just star-fished while this gorgeous young woman worked my knob to a frenzy. The sight of her beautiful ass with her soft kitty wrapped around the cannon was too much. Her breasts bounced in the mirror, and the cannon called out in perfect Scottish, “She’s got the code Tank! There’s nothing I can do! She knows what she is doing!!” With that I had one of my best hobby-ing orgasms yet, and she kept working the Cannon to and through that beautiful finish with a smile on her face.

After a quick clean-up, I returned to the bed, and we caressed each other like lovers with our bodies entwined for about 10 minutes while we chatted. There was great conversation and caressing and . . . I couldn’t believe it . . . within about 10 minutes, I was ready to go again!! The short recovery time was a first for me. My balls spoke up, “Tank, we’re ready if you are buddy! We’re locked and loaded!” The Cannon was impressed. Not to be outdone, he smiled his toothless grin and said “I am ready for round two as well, then!!”

I mounted Remy’s beautiful body from behind then laid down on top of her. The sight of that ass was awesome, and with my hand on her kitty and the other across her breasts, it wasn’t long before she was moaning in pleasure. I have never gotten a girl so wet! I enjoyed a soft orgasm from her, but was unable to reach a second orgasm myself, but WHAT FUN!! She was so responsive and accommodating. I must say, she kept me overtime and never for a moment did I feel rushed.

I hate staying overtime, since I never want to jam-up the girls’ schedules, so I hopped into the shower, then got to watch as Remy showered right after me. I have never booked a 1.5 or 2 hour session, but I think with this girl I am going to have to. She is a definite keeper.

Body: 8 (All natural, slim and athletic build with some of the best natural c-cups I have seen)

Face: 8 (Beautiful face. I was wowed when I saw her.)

Service: 8 (GFE/PSE. Excellent DFK. Outstanding BBBJ (No DT or CIM, but I didn’t ask). No attitude girl with good energy and strong technique, although she didn’t take the lead in the session and I bet she would be too passive with some guys.

Attitude: 9 (More than accommodating to requests)

Regret: None (I am glad I booked her, and would do so again.)

Repeat: Yes

Just a warning gents. I have chemistry with this girl, and that definitely skews my view. 4Times laughed when I told him about this review, and he thought I met my sp soul-mate, but only another 5 or 6 visits will confirm that!! I will keep you posted.

thetank

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Re: Remy at Mirage TOFTT

Thanks for the review. Looks great. Does she look her stated age?

thetank said:
Part of me realizes, of course, that it probably isn’t a good thing that Ravi recognizes my voice! How do you spell addiction?

I've had that happen with Mirage. Ravi is pretty good, I had not used them in around 4-5 months, but he still recognized me. DM does too. I always feel embarassed if they recognize my voice.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

I would say that she looks around 24. She is very good looking.

thetank

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks for the review. Looks great. Does she look her stated age?

thetank said:

I've had that happen with Mirage. Ravi is pretty good, I had not used them in around 4-5 months, but he still recognized me. DM does too. I always feel embarassed if they recognize my voice.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

DrAnus said:
I reckon she is now added to your cannot miss girl.

4Times asked me the same thing, and I had an odd answer for him.

So, this is going to sound strange, but I am not adding her to my Can't Go Wrong Girls yet. That list includes sps who through experience and skill have earned my confidence for recommendation. In other words, I would recommend the CGWGs to almost any hobbiest for an excellent session.

Remy might fit into that category BUT my judgement is clouded by the chemistry we have. Would another hobbiest have as good a session? Maybe, but I can't "guarantee" it, if that is the right word. I am sure about the three CGWGs.

At this time my CGWGs are
1. Kareena (previously of DreamMakers)
2. Noir (now independent)
3. Jemma of Mirage

Still, give me a little time and more sessions (and a few other reviews to see if others agree with my impressions). I don't want to lead anyone astray.

thetank

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

Excellent review thetank her breasts look so appetizing how would you rate her sensitivity and response of your touching her.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

clintE said:
Thetank welcome back where did you go?. Awesome review dude.

Sorry man. I live many hours away from Toronto, so I visit every few months and hobby like crazy when I am there. Then I go silent for a few months until I can get back.

Life has just gotten too busy!!

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

Smooth said:
Excellent review thetank her breasts look so appetizing how would you rate her sensitivity and response of your touching her.

She is quite responsive to touch and kissing. She was talking to me and I wanted to initiate MSOG so I just started kissing her body. She couldn't keep talking! She lost her train of thought a few times, then just gave up talking and was "into round 2"!! It was awesome!!

thetank

Top Bottom