Made with Love

Remember your first broken heart.

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
Third year of High School dating Joan for a year a very popular girl. One day a friend tell me he saw her holding hands with a new kid that got transferred two months ago. I approached her and tells me that she just wants to be friends and doesn't love me anymore. I was devestated for weeks and yes I did cry.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
This wasn't exactly a broken heart but it was a shocker:

I dated this girl barbra in grade 11 and 12. So after graduation (4 months I think?) we broke up. Not a big deal if I recall. What WAS a big deal was when I was out with a buddy of mine and saw this neighbour of his cruising up ahead of us in his van. I raced foreward to catch up to him, pulled alongside, honked the horn and who popped their head out?

The ex gf........I almost ran into a pole.

Good for them though, as of about 2 yrs ago they were still married and had 3 kids.......

Scottfree

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 36
Tiger Woods said:
Third year of High School dating Joan for a year a very popular girl. One day a friend tell me he saw her holding hands with a new kid that got transferred two months ago. I approached her and tells me that she just wants to be friends and doesn't love me anymore. I was devestated for weeks and yes I did cry.

There it goes again, lets remain friends story I heard it too many times. Its always a lie they just do not want to hurt your feelings.

H

HOF

Tiger Woods said:

Tiger! You didn't know was that Joan, Tina, Ray and I were having foursomes in her parents basement, when she told you that she wasn't feeling well! Those were great days, eh Ray! LMAO

H

HOF

tboy said:
This wasn't exactly a broken heart but it was a shocker:

I dated this girl barbra in grade 11 and 12. So after graduation (4 months I think?) we broke up. Not a big deal if I recall. What WAS a big deal was when I was out with a buddy of mine and saw this neighbour of his cruising up ahead of us in his van. I raced foreward to catch up to him, pulled alongside, honked the horn and who popped their head out?

The ex gf........I almost ran into a pole.

Good for them though, as of about 2 yrs ago they were still married and had 3 kids.......

3 kids different dads! LOL

H

HOF

Well, I have a few scenarios:

1. Kelly says to me, if you were my boyfriend, I'd let you fuck me! Okay, I'm your boyfriend after we're finished I said I have to break up with Kelly because I have to pick my girlfriend up from work! Oops!

2. Cara really this is just to get back at your brother because he stole my beer.

Top Bottom