Made with Love

IN-Call Reina torontogirlfriends

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
Well if you are looking for a asian lady ( Korean to be exact) who would treat you like a king. Greets you with a nice kiss, then helps you to undress. Then leads you to the shower and upon your exit from the shower is their waiting with a warm towel. Then she take's a shower herself. Remember this is a first time meeting and with a Korean lady who is very elegant and beautiful...

Well after all that is was just great sex. DFK was awsome bbbj was a little different but it definatley worked for me as she was slow and very exotic. Mulitpule positions no problem as she truly like to fu..ck.

She is very clean , Shit I had three showers and so did she, but I did not care. A great session who I will her see again.

cheers.

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
creemore said:
Well if you are looking for a asian lady ( Korean to be exact) who would treat you like a king. Greets you with a nice kiss, then helps you to undress. Then leads you to the shower and upon your exit from the shower is their waiting with a warm towel. Then she take's a shower herself. Remember this is a first time meeting and with a Korean lady who is very elegant and beautiful...

Well after all that is was just great sex. DFK was awsome bbbj was a little different but it definatley worked for me as she was slow and very exotic. Mulitpule positions no problem as she truly like to fu..ck.

She is very clean , Shit I had three showers and so did she, but I did not care. A great session who I will her see again.

cheers.

Sorry , but will see her again. typo we'll you all know!

latin rascal

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 52
creemore said:

3 showers sure is a lotta soapy soapy, LOL. When in the mood for asian, I generally zero in on the low-keys incalls in the scarb/markham area. The girls join you in the shower which usually leads to a very erotic 1st sog. Standing over a beautiful young asian kneeling down lathering your balls while sucking your cock and fingering your asshole is a hot experience not to be missed.

Top Bottom