Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Mirage Entertainment

IN-Call Reina torontogirlfriends

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
Well if you are looking for a asian lady ( Korean to be exact) who would treat you like a king. Greets you with a nice kiss, then helps you to undress. Then leads you to the shower and upon your exit from the shower is their waiting with a warm towel. Then she take's a shower herself. Remember this is a first time meeting and with a Korean lady who is very elegant and beautiful...

Well after all that is was just great sex. DFK was awsome bbbj was a little different but it definatley worked for me as she was slow and very exotic. Mulitpule positions no problem as she truly like to fu..ck.

She is very clean , Shit I had three showers and so did she, but I did not care. A great session who I will her see again.

cheers.

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
creemore said:
Well if you are looking for a asian lady ( Korean to be exact) who would treat you like a king. Greets you with a nice kiss, then helps you to undress. Then leads you to the shower and upon your exit from the shower is their waiting with a warm towel. Then she take's a shower herself. Remember this is a first time meeting and with a Korean lady who is very elegant and beautiful...

Well after all that is was just great sex. DFK was awsome bbbj was a little different but it definatley worked for me as she was slow and very exotic. Mulitpule positions no problem as she truly like to fu..ck.

She is very clean , Shit I had three showers and so did she, but I did not care. A great session who I will her see again.

cheers.

Sorry , but will see her again. typo we'll you all know!

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Noticed TGF does not post their schedule here anymore, Dean did you piss him off?.

B

Beenthere123

Love the banana eating, thanks creemore I think Mo would like this babe.

latin rascal

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 52
creemore said:

3 showers sure is a lotta soapy soapy, LOL. When in the mood for asian, I generally zero in on the low-keys incalls in the scarb/markham area. The girls join you in the shower which usually leads to a very erotic 1st sog. Standing over a beautiful young asian kneeling down lathering your balls while sucking your cock and fingering your asshole is a hot experience not to be missed.

About this Discussion

20 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom