Made with Love

Niagara Falls Redd in the Falls

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
A few weeks ago I was looking for some early morning nookie when I came across her listing. Redd was just down the street so after a few quick texts I grabbed a shower & headed over to her Hotel.

Redd was very friendly and outgoing so after a few minutes of chatting I slipped her the 120 CND donation ( about 85 US) and we started with DFK . After a few minutes we headed to the bed where Redd sucked my dick & balls . It was Ok but nothing great. Then I licked her pussy & fingered her until she popped hard.

After that some more DFK before she applied a cover we did doggy. Redd buried her face in the pillow so I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard & deep. Next I had her on her back holding one leg up to get in deeper as I fucked her. I was fucking her so hard and fast that her head was pushed into the pillow up against the headboard. Redd was making muffled sounds and she reached up to hold me . Even though I pushing her head into the headboard every time I pumped my Dick into her she wasn't complaining so I rode her hard & fast until I finally popped.

Not a bad way to start the day.

Phone: 905-321-6451
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://independent.com.niagara.list.../35886048/Redd
City: NF Canada - Lundy's lane Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall - 30 minutes
Activities: DFK , BBBJ , Lots of Daty & Digits, Doggy & Mish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Milf type East European with blue eyes . She has an average body. Pics in listing are accurate.

us69

Reviewer
Joined Oct 3, 2016
Messages 212
tp273;n1474980 said:
A few weeks ago I was looking for some early morning nookie when I came across her listing. Redd was just down the street so after a few quick texts I grabbed a shower & headed over to her Hotel.

Redd was very friendly and outgoing so after a few minutes of chatting I slipped her the 120 CND donation ( about 85 US) and we started with DFK . After a few minutes we headed to the bed where Redd sucked my dick & balls . It was Ok but nothing great. Then I licked her pussy & fingered her until she popped hard.

After that some more DFK before she applied a cover we did doggy. Redd buried her face in the pillow so I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard & deep. Next I had her on her back holding one leg up to get in deeper as I fucked her. I was fucking her so hard and fast that her head was pushed into the pillow up against the headboard. Redd was making muffled sounds and she reached up to hold me . Even though I pushing her head into the headboard every time I pumped my Dick into her she wasn't complaining so I rode her hard & fast until I finally popped.

Not a bad way to start the day.

Phone: 905-321-6451
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://independent.com.niagara.list.../35886048/Redd
City: NF Canada - Lundy's lane Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall - 30 minutes
Activities: DFK , BBBJ , Lots of Daty & Digits, Doggy & Mish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Milf type East European with blue eyes . She has an average body. Pics in listing are accurate.

Thanks for the review. Well she sounds fun, pictures look good. She look pretty and her ass looks delicious. How is her mid section, can't tell by pictures, is it tight, loose or flabby?

Top Bottom