Made with Love

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

I

iceman_dci

LadyRaven said:
Well I do not know . why have you not set up a time to see me?? that is the question .. hehe

You know what? I've tried and tried to get my schedule to match with yours for so long that I just ended up sitting in a corner with a copy of HEINIE and a cold beer and read the classifieds....you probably still have my number in your history and every time it pops up you say "oh shit, not this guy again .... " :lol:

I

iceman_dci

LadyRaven said:
Well I do not know . why have you not set up a time to see me?? that is the question .. hehe

You know what? I've tried and tried to get my schedule to match with yours for so long that I just ended up sitting in a corner with a copy of HEINIE and a cold beer and read the classifieds....you probably still have my number in your history and every time it pops up you say "oh shit, not this guy again .... " :lol:

L

LadyRaven

iceman_dci said:

HAHA.. only if you were a bad person when you try to contact me ..

L

LadyRaven

iceman_dci said:

HAHA.. only if you were a bad person when you try to contact me ..

Top Bottom