Made with Love

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

C

Cycleguy007

El Fantasma said:
Red Rover, Red Rover, We call Fred Zed over :mrgreen:

I'm willing to bet he's already here.... lurking in the shadows, getting some ideas etc. (He must be envious of the "toughb" pic sizing add-on and most certainly the cool smileys we have here! :lol: )

Or maybe he just sent one of his spies...

:eek:

C

Cycleguy007

El Fantasma said:
Red Rover, Red Rover, We call Fred Zed over :mrgreen:

I'm willing to bet he's already here.... lurking in the shadows, getting some ideas etc. (He must be envious of the "toughb" pic sizing add-on and most certainly the cool smileys we have here! :lol: )

character0069.gif

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Red rover red rover , will aplayer1 come over. I use to enjoy reading about his mishaps. I loved the bean and runs story while he was on a hot date. I was laughing out loud as I read it. People around me thought I was losing my mind. :lol:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Red rover red rover , will aplayer1 come over. I use to enjoy reading about his mishaps. I loved the bean and runs story while he was on a hot date. I was laughing out loud as I read it. People around me thought I was losing my mind. :lol:

Rahino

Joined Mar 29, 2010
Messages 142
Cycleguy007 said:

That's for sure and rest of his mods must be here too

Red rover red rover we call brill and moviefan over. Lol these 2 hates this board

Rahino

Joined Mar 29, 2010
Messages 142
Cycleguy007 said:

character0069.gif

That's for sure and rest of his mods must be here too

Red rover red rover we call brill and moviefan over. Lol these 2 hates this board

C

Cycleguy007

Rayden said:
Yes- those were CLASSIC stories!

He's my friend on Facebook... I'll let him know a few of the guys have been askin about him... He might go to "the other place" looking for me though! :eek: :lol:

C

Cycleguy007

Rayden said:
Yes- those were CLASSIC stories!

He's my friend on Facebook... I'll let him know a few of the guys have been askin about him... He might go to "the other place" looking for me though! :eek: :lol:

Top Bottom