Made with Love

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

G

Guido

ding ding ding- Peace runs to the phone and picks it up

Melanie- Hi Mr. Peace, it`s Saturday night and I need to get my whipping groove on!

Peace- oh thank you, thank you, thank you. When and where, just give me time to powder my bum and make sure it`s clean.

Melanie- my place silly man! Hurry though I have to go dancing with Auggie.

Peace- can I come dancing too, I don`t think Auggie will mind.

Melanie- ok, if you don`t whimper too much when I whip your ass I will let you dance and hug auggie, okÉ (damn key board)

Peace- yes yes yes I`ve been waiting so long for you to punish me and now I get to hug auggie too yay!! Maybe after Auggie and I could stand in a circle with our wee wees out tooÉ (grrrrrrrrr), please mel please!!!

...... to be continued when I fix my fucking question mark!:grrrrrr:

G

Guido

Melanie- Hi Mr. Peace, it`s Saturday night and I need to get my whipping groove on!

Peace- oh thank you, thank you, thank you. When and where, just give me time to powder my bum and make sure it`s clean.

Melanie- ok, if you don`t whimper too much when I whip your ass I will let you dance and hug auggie, okÉ (damn key board)

Peace- yes yes yes I`ve been waiting so long for you to punish me and now I get to hug auggie too yay!! Maybe after Auggie and I could stand in a circle with our wee wees out tooÉ (grrrrrrrrr), please mel please!!!

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,826
Melanie....phone me.....these guys just wants one thing......
I will wine and dine you, tell you How beautiful your eyes are.
How wonderful your smell is and the colours you show.....
Then I will take you in my arms and whisper in your ear, the secrets of how I
would take you.........

Plus they have stinky Butts.......

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,826
would take you.........

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Guido said:

:rofl!:hurry up and fix that E so you can finish the story!:rofl1:

Blissful said:
would take you.........

First off my bum smells like roses, secondly you only want to whisper sweet nothings in Melanie's ear so you can kiss you way down her tummy and don't you dare deny it!

^^^Melanie I believe we had a rendezvous in my bump thread.....

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Guido said:

:rofl!:hurry up and fix that E so you can finish the story!:rofl1:

Blissful said:
would take you.........

First off my bum smells like roses, secondly you only want to whisper sweet nothings in Melanie's ear so you can kiss you way down her tummy and don't you dare deny it!

^^^Melanie I believe we had a rendezvous in my bump thread.....

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,826
Madman, how could you think I would take advantage of her:blush:

Be quiet and mine your own business.....

Melanie, we could have a sleep over and watch movies......
I will be an Angel....nothing will Poke you.........:anangel:

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,826
Madman, how could you think I would take advantage of her:blush:

Be quiet and mine your own business.....

Melanie, we could have a sleep over and watch movies......
I will be an Angel....nothing will Poke you.........:anangel:

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
This thread has been severely hi-jacked. It was intended for the purpose of inviting other board members here to join this exclusive site, where they too can have the opportunity to win prizes like Guido, sorry um sorry he didn't win, my apologies :biggrin: and share in the fun and games.

Instead now this thread has become a breeding ground of perverts and pervets trying to steal my sexy little red shoe wearing Mel.:cry:

Now in a attempt to restore this thread back to it's intended purpose.....

Red Rover Red Rover bring LKD over.

I don't know him, was the first name I came across so why not?

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
This thread has been severely hi-jacked. It was intended for the purpose of inviting other board members here to join this exclusive site, where they too can have the opportunity to win prizes like Guido, sorry um sorry he didn't win, my apologies :biggrin: and share in the fun and games.

Instead now this thread has become a breeding ground of perverts and pervets trying to steal my sexy little red shoe wearing Mel.:cry:

Now in a attempt to restore this thread back to it's intended purpose.....

Red Rover Red Rover bring LKD over.

I don't know him, was the first name I came across so why not?

G

Guido

Dan is a party pooper!! I'm thinking after I steal Mel from you maybe Barbara has some time so you don't take it too hard.

Ok alright- I'll follow the rules but I don't read the other board so I will start it only

Red rover red rover will __________ come over, somebody please fill in the blank for me. Dammit I hate following rules!!

G

Guido

Dan is a party pooper!! I'm thinking after I steal Mel from you maybe Barbara has some time so you don't take it too hard.

Ok alright- I'll follow the rules but I don't read the other board so I will start it only

Red rover red rover will __________ come over, somebody please fill in the blank for me. Dammit I hate following rules!!

About this Discussion

504 Replies
72K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom