Made with Love

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
tboy said:
rubberdick aka rubmeister....he's even more arrogant and self righteous than fuki......

I totally agree with you on Rubberdick, he is a very arrogant poster and a know it all. On the other hand I enjoy Fugi's post, I'm not sure why but I do.

:)Good nickname btw, like Ray I didn't know who you were referring to, but it is fitting!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
tboy said:
rubberdick aka rubmeister....he's even more arrogant and self righteous than fuki......

I totally agree with you on Rubberdick, he is a very arrogant poster and a know it all. On the other hand I enjoy Fugi's post, I'm not sure why but I do.

:)Good nickname btw, like Ray I didn't know who you were referring to, but it is fitting!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
GDLLover said:
The Bear is in the house, he's a shy one though.

Yes right you are GDL. I have seen him posting, slowly tip toeing around trying to find his way around here. Poor lost bear.:)

I guess we have to call another one out, hmmmmm, I wonder who?

Red rover Red Rover will hmmm, I'm thinking, hmmm I GOT IT, will StinkyNuts come over!:gasp:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
GDLLover said:
The Bear is in the house, he's a shy one though.

Yes right you are GDL. I have seen him posting, slowly tip toeing around trying to find his way around here. Poor lost bear.:)

I guess we have to call another one out, hmmmmm, I wonder who?

Red rover Red Rover will hmmm, I'm thinking, hmmm I GOT IT, will StinkyNuts come over!:gasp:

Top Bottom