Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Pure Pleasure Spa

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Joined Jan 24, 2011
Messages 639
Calling Cycleguy007. Having two bonds is acceptable as long as we share the babes :biggrin:.

In a serious note. He was the first one to welcome me here and I read that his handle got deleted by mistake.

PS. Ang misses you :smiling:

Joined Jan 24, 2011
Messages 639
Calling Cycleguy007. Having two bonds is acceptable as long as we share the babes :biggrin:.

In a serious note. He was the first one to welcome me here and I read that his handle got deleted by mistake.

PS. Ang misses you :smiling:

Bond

Joined Jan 11, 2012
Messages 24
007 said:

Three is a crowd :spiteful:

I would welcome the home boy but just make sure he knows who the true bond is :tease:

Bond

Joined Jan 11, 2012
Messages 24
007 said:

Three is a crowd :spiteful:

I would welcome the home boy but just make sure he knows who the true bond is :tease:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Red Rover Red Rover I call , hmmm, I call :sorry2: I don't know anyone over there but I want to call someone over:Crying/:...anyone HELLLLOOOO.......Tina, Cristina, LAURA, LOUISA IS THERE A LOUISA.......HELLLLLO...

Coxwell

Joined Feb 6, 2012
Messages 372
Is this the Sebelle you mean?

Bring her along, Alona M!!! :good::good::good:

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
Lola Jones said:
You're right. I am ashamed. I will spread her cuntlips instead, and if she doesn't mind, she'll approve it first.

You're making me warm and tingly down under!

Esco!

Joined Jul 24, 2010
Messages 1,026
Dan said:
You're making me warm and tingly down under!
You live all the way in Australia??

Wow, you must fly a long way just to hobby in Toronto

Top Bottom