Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Emma Alexandra Page

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
chokemychicken said:
BLiss likes women, in bed if she closes her eyes I feel soft like a woman with a built in dildo.

Dude, fuck man way too much information. I just threw up a little.:sick:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
chokemychicken said:
BLiss likes women, in bed if she closes her eyes I feel soft like a woman with a built in dildo.

Dude, fuck man way too much information. I just threw up a little.:sick:

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,830
chokemychicken said:

Tried that before, did not work......

Something about a warm breast, any size... She smells like heaven and sweet like wine.....:anangel:

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,830
chokemychicken said:

Something about a warm breast, any size... She smells like heaven and sweet like wine.....:anangel:

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Blissful said:

so she's dead because she drank too much wine?:biggrin:

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Blissful said:

so she's dead because she drank too much wine?:biggrin:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Melanie said:
Aw Peace hon, I'm always gentle. I will use my short whip on you, it's softer and doesn't recoil back as hard. Mr. Auggie is a different story!:anangel:

Grazie Melanie :)

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Melanie said:
Aw Peace hon, I'm always gentle. I will use my short whip on you, it's softer and doesn't recoil back as hard. Mr. Auggie is a different story!:anangel:

Grazie Melanie :)

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Im not. She offered. WHat am I supposed to do? Turn her down? NO friggin way! At least I'm not begging for it. :wink:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Im not. She offered. WHat am I supposed to do? Turn her down? NO friggin way! At least I'm not begging for it. :wink:

Top Bottom