Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Rayden said:
Which one is rubberdick?

It's probably cute-bald. He blames his lady troubles on being short, but "rubberdick" is most likely his real problem.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Rayden said:
Which one is rubberdick?

It's probably cute-bald. He blames his lady troubles on being short, but "rubberdick" is most likely his real problem.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
rubberdick aka rubmeister....he's even more arrogant and self righteous than fuki......

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
rubberdick aka rubmeister....he's even more arrogant and self righteous than fuki......

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
tboy said:

I totally agree with you on Rubberdick, he is a very arrogant poster and a know it all. On the other hand I enjoy Fugi's post, I'm not sure why but I do.

:)Good nickname btw, like Ray I didn't know who you were referring to, but it is fitting!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
tboy said:

I totally agree with you on Rubberdick, he is a very arrogant poster and a know it all. On the other hand I enjoy Fugi's post, I'm not sure why but I do.

:)Good nickname btw, like Ray I didn't know who you were referring to, but it is fitting!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
GDLLover said:
The Bear is in the house, he's a shy one though.

Yes right you are GDL. I have seen him posting, slowly tip toeing around trying to find his way around here. Poor lost bear.:)

I guess we have to call another one out, hmmmmm, I wonder who?

Red rover Red Rover will hmmm, I'm thinking, hmmm I GOT IT, will StinkyNuts come over!:gasp:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
GDLLover said:
The Bear is in the house, he's a shy one though.

Yes right you are GDL. I have seen him posting, slowly tip toeing around trying to find his way around here. Poor lost bear.:)

I guess we have to call another one out, hmmmmm, I wonder who?

Red rover Red Rover will hmmm, I'm thinking, hmmm I GOT IT, will StinkyNuts come over!:gasp:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Go hi or go home with the heavy posters,

How about:

Red rover red rover, will Woodpeckr come over.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Go hi or go home with the heavy posters,

How about:

Red rover red rover, will Woodpeckr come over.

About this Discussion

504 Replies
64K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom