Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
I

iceman_dci

Lady Raven....why haven't we hooked up for one of your legendary BBBJ's..? Hmmmm?

I

iceman_dci

Lady Raven....why haven't we hooked up for one of your legendary BBBJ's..? Hmmmm?

L

LadyRaven

iceman_dci said:

Well I do not know . why have you not set up a time to see me?? that is the question .. hehe

L

LadyRaven

iceman_dci said:

Well I do not know . why have you not set up a time to see me?? that is the question .. hehe

I

iceman_dci

LadyRaven said:

You know what? I've tried and tried to get my schedule to match with yours for so long that I just ended up sitting in a corner with a copy of HEINIE and a cold beer and read the classifieds....you probably still have my number in your history and every time it pops up you say "oh shit, not this guy again .... " :lol:

I

iceman_dci

LadyRaven said:

You know what? I've tried and tried to get my schedule to match with yours for so long that I just ended up sitting in a corner with a copy of HEINIE and a cold beer and read the classifieds....you probably still have my number in your history and every time it pops up you say "oh shit, not this guy again .... " :lol:

I

iceman_dci

Oh yeah, forgot to add the "Welcome to the CAERF Family Lady Raven" in... :)

I

iceman_dci

Oh yeah, forgot to add the "Welcome to the CAERF Family Lady Raven" in... :)

L

LadyRaven

iceman_dci said:

HAHA.. only if you were a bad person when you try to contact me ..

L

LadyRaven

iceman_dci said:

I

iceman_dci

LadyRaven said:

Nope my darling...always polite to the ladies....at least I think I am...sending you a text :lol:

I

iceman_dci

LadyRaven said:

Nope my darling...always polite to the ladies....at least I think I am...sending you a text :lol:

About this Discussion

504 Replies
64K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom