Made with Love
Hot Pink List

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call_______ over!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
Welcome to caerf Serenity. Every new comer calls one new name ;) its your turn

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
Welcome to caerf Serenity. Every new comer calls one new name ;) its your turn

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Welcome Serenity. CG brother I have to hand it to you, considering you don't hobby, you are a chick magnet bringing all these lovely ladies here!:D

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Welcome Serenity. CG brother I have to hand it to you, considering you don't hobby, you are a chick magnet bringing all these lovely ladies here!:D

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
oddball said:
Looking at avatars of Pachino, Homer, Sutherland only go so far...We needed LadyRaven to get things back on track. Now Serenity needs to put up a picture of her beautiful legs.

You no like Pachino? Eh paisa, I know where you live eh!:lol:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
oddball said:
Looking at avatars of Pachino, Homer, Sutherland only go so far...We needed LadyRaven to get things back on track. Now Serenity needs to put up a picture of her beautiful legs.

You no like Pachino? Eh paisa, I know where you live eh!:lol:

L

LadyRaven

oddball said:

well I can't have your minds wondering else where.. now look into my eyes.. hehe:shock:

L

LadyRaven

oddball said:

well I can't have your minds wondering else where.. now look into my eyes.. hehe:shock:

C

Cycleguy007

Sweet Serenity!

Sweet Serenity!

SweetSerenity said:
=P I have answered the call. Thank you to CG and oddball for asking me here.

Welcome to CAERF!

Rayden said:

I think oddball may have had more to do with it than I did... I'm in banned camp dontcha know... :shock:

C

Cycleguy007

Sweet Serenity!

Sweet Serenity!

SweetSerenity said:
=P I have answered the call. Thank you to CG and oddball for asking me here.

Welcome to CAERF!

Rayden said:

I think oddball may have had more to do with it than I did... I'm in banned camp dontcha know... :shock:

Top Bottom