Made with Love

IN-Call Rebeka @ Gspot

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
After reading GDL's review of Gspots Kristena, it put me in the mood for let's say a GSPOT lady. I went through the available ladies and I was going to go with Natalie, but I found out her GFE was a safe GFE so I said "no thank you". The very nice and very cute sounding phone girl recommended I try Rebeka and that she would meet my needs. Of course I booked for 30 minutes at 120 boners and off I went to the room.

KNOCK KNOCK, in I go and there Rebeka was, standing in a very sexy lingerie outfit. OMG what a fucking body on this gal. The pictures do not do her justice! The pictures make her look big but this lady has a dancers body, JUST gorgeous hard round lickable ass, amazing tight stomach and hmmmmm, and very sexy soft thighs, WOW. Her Cuban skin is smooth as silk and DAMN did I say she has a kick ass body. Another bonus for me was, no tats and no piercings!

As soon as I looked at her body and her mischievous look I couldn't resist and did something I usually do not do on first encounters. I actually bumped my session up to an hour, mainly because I wanted to take my time and lick every inch of her body.

Service wise it was all there, DFK, DATYnDIGITS (nice meaty kitty), DATO (couldn't resist that sexy peach of an ass), and the BBBJCIM was off the charts, DAMN! She was laying on her stomach on the bed with her legs wide apart, with me standing and my snake deep in her mouth. At the same time I was squeezing her gorgeous ass and playing with her delicious kitty. I couldn’t resist and just erupted, DAMN!

After I was done she tried her best to get me to round two, but the cim had drained me. I will most definitely be repeating with this awesome lady.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Beenthere123 said:
That is more like it Ray you are back to your roots with the curvy culo as Gomes will say.

Actually BT, the pics make her look bigger than she is. This lady is a dancer and has the body of one, plus she loves to run and workout. Trust me, excellent shape on this gal.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Willpower said:
Rayden you recieved the whole menu for $120 you lucky brastrad.

I upgraded to the hour for 2bills when I took a look at her body. She asked me "you only staying for 30 minutes", and she had this naughty look on her. I asked her if she was a good "BAD" girl and she just smiled, right then and there I upgraded to the hour.

iceman_dci said:
Did you sign up for Gpoints?

No brother Ice, I have never taken them up on GPoints. I probably should!

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thanks Rayden, great review. I was having problems picking the next G-spot lady, Rebeka was also on the list. Thanks for confirming she is just a good in person as in my mind. She's smoking hot, love the booty. Must try doggie with her. :)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
GDLLover said:
Thanks Rayden, great review. I was having problems picking the next G-spot lady, Rebeka was also on the list. Thanks for confirming she is just a good in person as in my mind. She's smoking hot, love the booty. Must try doggie with her. :)

I have a thing for Cuban or Latin women, so maybe I am biased. On top of that when I come home lately the SO is watching Dancing with the Stars and seeing some of those dancers, the tight bodies, the strong legs and sexy booty well - Rebeka has that build so I was OH YEAH, very happy.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Rayden said:
I have a thing for Cuban or Latin women, so maybe I am biased. On top of that when I come home lately the SO is watching Dancing with the Stars and seeing some of those dancers, the tight bodies, the strong legs and sexy booty well - Rebeka has that build so I was OH YEAH, very happy.

You also must be a Passion fan, too. :)

Top Bottom