Made with Love

IN-Call Rebeka @ G-Spot Ladies

A

All4one

Sorry for the short review I dont have too much time at the moment, but Rebeka deserves to be reviewed.

I saw Rebeka couple weeks ago, She is nice GND type. Hot bubbly ass, nice tits and nicely curved body. She is so freaken funny and playful. Very good kisser.

HIghlights: Very nice and playful kisser. Great BBBJ and DT skills. She is not shy and she can control the session very professional. Memorable CG with few different actions in it. She has great moves in positions. She definitely knows what she is doing.

Lowlights: None.

I have booked her for an hour but something came up so I had to leave early. Work! always gets into our way!

I got SSOG but MSOG is definitely in the menu because she was actually dissapointed after I told her I had to leave after first SOG. And she said she had alot more ideas but she was keeping it for Second SOG. So I said keep them for next time. I had very good time with Rebeka. I will see her again.

If You like what you have seen at pictures then you will have great time. She wont dissapoint you in service wise.

Thank you Gspot and Rebeka.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
After reading this review and Lou's I decided to repeat with Rebeka today. I am not much of a repeater but I needed to get me some. I won't bore everyone with another review but DAMN I just love this girls body type. I must have spent 40 minutes just licking her from head to toe.

All she kept saying to me is "LICK ME PAPI", in her sexy Cuban accent.

"Fuck me PAPI!"
"SUCK MY CLITTY PAPI!"

FUCK ME, PAPI PAINTED THE CEILING WHITE!:gasp:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Rayden said:
After reading this review and Lou's I decided to repeat with Rebeka today. I am not much of a repeater but I needed to get me some. I won't bore everyone with another review but DAMN I just love this girls body type. I must have spent 40 minutes just licking her from head to toe.

All she kept saying to me is "LICK ME PAPI", in her sexy Cuban accent.

"Fuck me PAPI!"
"SUCK MY CLITTY PAPI!"

FUCK ME, PAPI PAINTED THE CEILING WHITE!:gasp:

Ray, dude, i'm a sucker for the papi! Excellent review A41!

Top Bottom