Made with Love

Reality TV shows

G

Guido

OK boys, come clean, admit it, which ones do you watch? I enjoy Survivor and Celebrity Apprentice. Although when out drinking with the boys, I am strictly a sportsaholic, I'd be laughed out of the bar if they knew the truth. Ladies can join in on this one too. What do you watch when in the room in between clients?

Hal 2000

Joined Apr 1, 2010
Messages 2
BS Detector said:
Bless me father for I have sinned :twisted:

I've been watching the Real World since it began (the original reality show)

The one where the police search for stolen cars is good. Forgot the name of it but I beleive it was on A&E where they would drive around and scan random plates as they drive around.

Kyra.Graves

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 327
The Ultimate Fighter (sometimes I just fast forward to the fight at the end) and So You Think You Can Dance are my two guilty pleasures.
I'll watch the occasional home or cooking show as well depending on what is on the news that day; often I just leave it running in the background while I am on the computer and CNN and the BBC can be really annoying so Sell This House or Throwdown with Bobby Flay is better than hearing them go on and on about the latest celebrity gossip.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
UFC, Survivor, and Amazing race, thanks to the websites that make TVshows available after the fact.

I'd love the see an SP- client reality show, how about following HOF, 4X, king21 and all the others..too many to mention around...and alternately following our favorite SPs.
...now that is good television.

Top Bottom