Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hot Pink List

IN-Call Raquele @ Mirage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Tried booking her a couple of times failed attempts made me desire her even more. Reading her reviews knew she would be my type. At last caught up with her and she annihilated my body with laughter my naming her body parts, provocative dirty sex talk and a spot on PSE session.

Non stop fucking with jokes thrown in between. We engaged in unusual sexual practices fit for a kinky man like myself. My bitch wanted me to fuck her harder in every position with first SOG, CIM with me thrusting her head to my member. Rested for 10 minutes more stupid jokes coming from my mouth and filthy ones from her led no more heavy DFK. She began another juicy BBBJ condom comes on again and pounded her from behind while squeezing her breasts for my second SOG.

Warning: For those that like the romantic slow sex style she is not for you. For those that like them wild, non stop action I suggest you book her.

Judge

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 102
You are really something else iab, she is a screamer as well the total package.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Brocklee said:
IAB thanks but not my style, I am the hopeless romantic kind of guy.

No worries I'm sure she can do romantic. Instead of pound my pussy she can say engage my vagina. Up to you :lol: .

Just let her know ahead of time because she is a very dirty girl . And I say that with the fondest memories .

B

Beenthere123

smylee52 said:
No worries I'm sure she can do romantic. Instead of pound my pussy she can say engage my vagina. Up to you .

:lol::lol: Take it easy on the kid Smylee reading his posts he still in University and likes the Maii types.

IAB did she humble you, think I am going to see her soon like her PSE menu :cool:

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Damn Iambad. It looks like Raquele gave you a wild PSE session to remenber :cool:

Thanks for the review.

KR

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
Knight Rider said:
Damn Iambad. It looks like Raquele gave you a wild PSE session to remenber :cool:

Thanks for the review.

KR

I read in the other site she did Greek to one member, can anybody clarify?.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
If I were to pick one of my favorites, Raquele would rank in my top 3. I just love her act and wild side!

Top Bottom