Raptors playoffs started 2016 edition

bobistheowl

BANNED
Joined Oct 14, 2014
Messages 1,935
BEER said:
Miami beat Lebron's Cavaliers without the faggot Bosh Funky & Music

Shaquille O'Neal called Chris Bosh The RuPaul of Big Men

Losing by 1 to the lowly Nicks and have a feeling they are going to blow this one.

This gets my vote for the most stupid post on HUBGFE. It only mattered if someone was reading it at exactly 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. Anybody who really cared about the game would have been watching, instead of reading this thread, at 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. If anyone read it after 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014, the information would no longer be true.

People might read this thread, if you posted more than just the Raptors' won-lost record on various dates. A trained seal could do that.

U

User-E

bobistheowl said:
This gets my vote for the most stupid post on HUBGFE. It only mattered if someone was reading it at exactly 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. Anybody who really cared about the game would have been watching, instead of reading this thread, at 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. If anyone read it after 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014, the information would no longer be true.

People might read this thread, if you posted more than just the Raptors' won-lost record on various dates. A trained seal could do that.

Anto

Joined Jan 11, 2012
Messages 2,467
bobistheowl said:
This gets my vote for the most stupid post on HUBGFE. It only mattered if someone was reading it at exactly 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014.

I always try to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this just shows me you DO NOT have any class and the word tactful is not in your dictionary. Bob they should ban your sorry ass for being and asshole and not fitting in with most of the HUBGFE members.

Who the fuck you think you are?.

bobistheowl

BANNED
Joined Oct 14, 2014
Messages 1,935
Anto said:
I always try to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this just shows me you DO NOT have any class and the word tactful is not in your dictionary. Bob they should ban your sorry ass for being and asshole and not fitting in with most of the HUBGFE members.

Who the fuck you think you are?.

You are entitled to your opinions, anto, as am I. If you have chosen to conform your opinions to those of the majority, my opinion of you is diminished, and your opinion of yourself should be, too.

STU700

Joined Feb 2, 2012
Messages 279
Who is going to stop Steph?.

umupaisibhuojnu2hthf.gif

CqvT3NK.gif

About this Discussion

94 Replies
10K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom