Made with Love
Hush Companions
Pure Pleasure Spa

Raptors playoffs started 2016 edition

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

bobistheowl

BANNED
Joined Oct 14, 2014
Messages 1,935
BEER said:
Miami beat Lebron's Cavaliers without the faggot Bosh Funky & Music

Shaquille O'Neal called Chris Bosh The RuPaul of Big Men

Losing by 1 to the lowly Nicks and have a feeling they are going to blow this one.

This gets my vote for the most stupid post on CAERF. It only mattered if someone was reading it at exactly 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. Anybody who really cared about the game would have been watching, instead of reading this thread, at 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. If anyone read it after 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014, the information would no longer be true.

People might read this thread, if you posted more than just the Raptors' won-lost record on various dates. A trained seal could do that.

U

User-E

bobistheowl said:
This gets my vote for the most stupid post on CAERF. It only mattered if someone was reading it at exactly 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. Anybody who really cared about the game would have been watching, instead of reading this thread, at 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014. If anyone read it after 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014, the information would no longer be true.

People might read this thread, if you posted more than just the Raptors' won-lost record on various dates. A trained seal could do that.

Anto

Joined Jan 11, 2012
Messages 2,472
bobistheowl said:
This gets my vote for the most stupid post on CAERF. It only mattered if someone was reading it at exactly 9:14 PM on December 14, 2014.

I always try to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this just shows me you DO NOT have any class and the word tactful is not in your dictionary. Bob they should ban your sorry ass for being and asshole and not fitting in with most of the caerf members.

Who the fuck you think you are?.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Ross is back on the groove. Beat Milwaukee last night.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Things change very quickly. Second best record in the East :shout:

Beers to you.

bobistheowl

BANNED
Joined Oct 14, 2014
Messages 1,935
Anto said:
I always try to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this just shows me you DO NOT have any class and the word tactful is not in your dictionary. Bob they should ban your sorry ass for being and asshole and not fitting in with most of the caerf members.

Who the fuck you think you are?.

You are entitled to your opinions, anto, as am I. If you have chosen to conform your opinions to those of the majority, my opinion of you is diminished, and your opinion of yourself should be, too.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Finally beat a team that plays over 500.

See ya Houston.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Say goodbye, losing by 30.

4-zippo Washington.

So embarrassed.

Another beer Hmmmmmm

STU700

Joined Feb 2, 2012
Messages 280
Who is going to stop Steph?.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Hi hosers.

We just beat SA.

Excited?.

:unknw:

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
2016 edition.

Raptors' Lowry earns start at Toronto all-star game

Sportsguy

Joined Oct 4, 2010
Messages 28
9 game winning streak almost in the books. Boy are we ever dangerous, GS, watch out :-Cool/"

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Ten in a row without Carmelo but do we really care?.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Boston just beat Cleveland at the buzzer.

We are only 2 games off the loss column.

Tell me you care :praying:

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Losing by 14 to King James. Now we are up by 3, Go Raptors.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
We beat an elite team, see ya later Portland.

About this Discussion

94 Replies
8K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom