Made with Love

IN-Call Rani @ RM - A Sexy Down to Earth Sweetheart

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
#

So after reading BT's review of this brown skinned beauty, I also broke my month long hiatus from the hobby today. I've had a lot on my plate lately and it probably means my hobbying will be much more spaced out for the forseeable future. Today I just had to break out and see this girl for myself. Called Sara up and was lucky to have someone cancel her first appt and boom there I was her first client of the day.

The door opens and I am greeted by an exotic, petite looking cutie with intense dark brown eyes and amazingly soft lips, very pleased - Thanks BT! I follow her into the bedroom and we have some light LFK to start, this girl is really genuine and she may be here fot he summer but not much after that as she definitley has plans to move on to her aspirations. I showered up and came back and we start to kiss with me standing up and her on sitting on the bed and now she is more comfortable with me and starts with some deeper LFK (with toungue). Kissing was really nice and then she slips of her robe and I'm like OMFG...what gorgeous, round, natural breasts she has! Oh I like very very much. I start to play with them and suck on her breasts and then she gets on all fours on the bed and goes down on junior. What I like about this girl just like BT said is she is new and maybe not a pro at DT yet but her personality is the one that loves to please men as she would tell me later between rounds. She definitley tried to DT and for my average size guy she got down there a few times, even her flicking my base with her toungue while she was there for a second at a time, it felt awesome! I am now rock hard but I want to taste that cute kitty of hers. So She lays down and I can already feel the piping hot moisture telling me she is enjoying this. I went to town on her kitty, flicking, sucking, licking for close to 10 minutes as she would tell me how awesome it felt and complimented my technique. We switched to 69 and did some of that for another 5 minutes which was great. The she puts the condom on and mounts me in CG with her back arching backwards, kind of like this only with her legs down on top of mine instead of up on the wall:

https://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_armchair.shtml

A great visual position as the more you see of this girl the hotter she gets and I was very turned on by her. We then switch to mish and she lovvves this position. She got a little vocal and then we started making out with some great LFK/DFK with lots of toungue. It felt too good to change positions and I was very close to exploding. She told me she is not yet comfortable with CIM when we spoke earlier so there was no need to push it, but as she can see I am close to SOG1 she says "Are you gonna cum all over my breasts," with a smile, "I really would love to feel your hot cum on them".... done deal!

I get up and pull off the cover and she gives me some more BBBJ with HJ until I am ready to go, she presses those lovely bountiful breasts of hers squeezes them together as I enjoy my first and only SOG all over those gorgeous mounds. It was great.

She was more than a trooper, telling me we have another 15 mins. and can try to go again. I told her sure but its no biggie if the jr doesnt cooperate today, as I could tell he was a little wiped. I played with her kitty while we made out and then she went down for some BBBJ and a little DT action which actually got me hard again, but the little guy was being his usual complicated self today and told her it was a great session and I was more than satisfied. If you like the exotic EI type girl with a great little body, awesome natural breasts and a real fun girl in bed do not hesitate, go see Rani she is a real sweetie!

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Excellent review, Heatwaves.

I enjoyed reading it. As you mentioned, Rani definitely is a sweetheart and I am hoping to schedule an appointment with her in the near future.

KR

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
SloCumHeat said:
Nice review HW.

You mentioned that some PSE was not available (CIM). Does she seem the type to open up once she's more comfortable and had a bit of experience?

I definitely got that sense from her and I beleive that she would become more comfortable with that on a repeat visit.

Top Bottom