Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Elite Ladies

Random Picture Thread!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
In honor of Sophie doing the chat tonight.

In honor of Sophie doing the chat tonight.

T

The Dean

SillyGirl, PLease use img bbcode for posting picture. That time it will be big.

Here is example:
Code:
[img]LINK TO PICTURE[/img]

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
The Dean said:
SillyGirl, PLease use img bbcode for posting picture. That time it will be big.

Here is example:
Code:

Thank you, I'll try that.

lHMyh..jpg

Obviously I'm messing something up. Did I mention I'm techno-challenged? :oops:

I clicked on the "insert image" icon. Clicked "from URL" and put the URL in, and it's small. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to type the , so I tried it and it came up Invalid URL.

Technology befuddles me....please type really slowly when you explain stuff, like you're trying to explain quantum physics to a retarded 4 year-old. Thanks for the help.

T

The Dean

No worries. Dont click on insert image. Write the codes i have gave you above directly into where you write your post.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
SillyGirl said:
Thank you, I'll try that.

Obviously I'm messing something up. Did I mention I'm techno-challenged? :oops:

I clicked on the "insert image" icon. Clicked "from URL" and put the URL in, and it's small. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to type the , so I tried it and it came up Invalid URL.

Technology befuddles me....please type really slowly when you explain stuff, like you're trying to explain quantum physics to a retarded 4 year-old. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

You can use the "Insert Image from URL" option of the pop up box.....

[IMG]https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2692/4394486151_f7f5cbbac2_o.jpg

You have to remember to "Un check" the little box beside "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" first. Once you do that you paste in the addy to the image you wish to post and viola it will auto be bigger and posted directly in the thread rather than thumbnailed.......

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
athaire said:
You can use the "Insert Image from URL" option of the pop up box.....

You have to remember to "Un check" the little box beside "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" first. Once you do that you paste in the addy to the image you wish to post and viola it will auto be bigger and posted directly in the thread rather than thumbnailed.......

Would I also do that if I wanted to post a pic off my computer?

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
SillyGirl said:
Would I also do that if I wanted to post a pic off my computer?
To be honest I don't know....I have never posted a pic off my computer right onto a review board. I usually upload images to a web hosting site. I like Yahoo's flickr photo/video hosting site. From there its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom