Made with Love
Venus Toronto

Niagara Falls Rainy Afternoon with Drew

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

matrix

Active member
Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 25
It was a cool and rainy day and as luck would have it I’d prebooked Drew (of Niagara) for an afternoon visit. She arrived at the appointed time with her hair pulled back in a pony tail and a big smile. This lovely lady just exudes that difficult to explain ‘comfort factor’. She immediately gets you to feel that you’ve known her for a year or two, not just 10 minutes. That talent of being able to make someone feel at ease is what can turn an ordinary encounter into an extraordinary encounter.

She made the mandatory safety call and we made our way to the bedroom. She removed her jeans and modeled her new sexy outfit for me….a two piece red and black number that made the most of her assets. She had just purchased it the day before and I think I was the first lucky guy to see her in it.

We moved onto the bed she said she wanted to explore my body. Who was I to say no to this request? Within minutes I was standing at attention and she began performing magical oral skills that had me moaning for more. I don’t know if it was the tongue ring or the wonderful technique and frankly I don’t care. It was fantastic and she went on and on allowing me to reach sensational highs of excitement. She stopped a couple of times allowing me to almost relax before beginning again and taking me to the edge one more time. Finally she must have sensed I couldn’t hold out anymore and she finished me with a mind blowing orgasm. She gently cleaned me up and we relaxed and got to know each other better. We agreed that we would save further ‘exploration’ for another day, rainy or not. I've got lots to look forward to for next time and I can't wait.

I now know one solution to chasing away the rainy day blahs. Call Drew!! Suffice to say I put her on speed dial on my phone. For those of you who don't know Drew here's a link to her website.
 

matrix

Active member
Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 25
Brocklee said:
Excellent review Matrix, good reading.

Thanks for the kind words. I have prebooked Candace for tonight so watch for my review of her tomorrow. Here's her link. I'm really looking forward to this one. Candace is also an independent.
 

Randy Moss

Active member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 43
matrix said:
Thanks for the kind words. I have prebooked Candace for tonight so watch for my review of her tomorrow. Here's her link. I'm really looking forward to this one. Candace is also an independent.

looking forward to it Matrix thanks for the good review.
 

matrix

Active member
Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 25
Tiger Woods said:
Good info to keep in my data base Matrix, like your handle.

Well Candace was a no show last night. I sent her a text and an e-mail but no response. She did confirm the day before that it was still a go. Not sure what happened. She still has not contacted me to explain. I've learned after three experiences that it can be frustrating dealing with independents. Bobbi also cancelled on me but at least she notified me the day before. Despite my offer to meet on a different day, she never got back to me. Drew and I had a miscommunication, primarily on her part, and we had to cancel on the chosen day but she did make it the following day. All these girls have been given great reviews for the services they provide but they are not good at running a business and that's the real issue here. They have kids and problems like everybody and sometimes these things make it impossible for them to keep their committments. I understand this but they need to learn better customer relations if they want to keep and grow their business. Agencies on the other hand have a dispatcher to manage appointments and they have a reputation to uphold so you generally get more consistent results when prebooking 'dates'. This is just my opinion but I will update this after I gain more experience with these girls.
 

Dickwood

Well-known member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 48
matrix said:
Well Candace was a no show last night. I sent her a text and an e-mail but no response. She did confirm the day before that it was still a go. Not sure what happened. She still has not contacted me to explain. I've learned after three experiences that it can be frustrating dealing with independents. Bobbi also cancelled on me but at least she notified me the day before. Despite my offer to meet on a different day, she never got back to me. Drew and I had a miscommunication, primarily on her part, and we had to cancel on the chosen day but she did make it the following day. All these girls have been given great reviews for the services they provide but they are not good at running a business and that's the real issue here. They have kids and problems like everybody and sometimes these things make it impossible for them to keep their committments. I understand this but they need to learn better customer relations if they want to keep and grow their business. Agencies on the other hand have a dispatcher to manage appointments and they have a reputation to uphold so you generally get more consistent results when prebooking 'dates'. This is just my opinion but I will update this after I gain more experience with these girls.

Thanks matrix appreciate your feedback.
 

matrix

Active member
Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 25
Dickwood said:
Thanks matrix appreciate your feedback.

I did get feedback from a hobbyist on another board that this is not unusual for Candace. So beware.
 

CallmeMatt

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 65
matrix said:
I did get feedback from a hobbyist on another board that this is not unusual for Candace. So beware.

Like you said: All these girls have been given great reviews for the services they provide but they are not good at running a business and that's the real issue here.
 
Joined Jan 25, 2010
Messages 9
CallmeMatt said:
Like you said: All these girls have been given great reviews for the services they provide but they are not good at running a business and that's the real issue here.


Candace & Drew are doing duos together :)
call us 289-407-1223
 

About this Discussion

11 Replies
575 Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom