Made with Love

Companions Rachel Delevigne @ YourCompanion - WOW!

HornyScot

Reviewer
Joined Feb 7, 2017
Messages 41
Yourcompanion.cc is a brand new agency, and Rachel is very new to the industry. I was intrigued by her first review, and anticipating that she will become very popular very quickly, I pre-booked by text for her earliest opportunity. The agency’s response was prompt, friendly and helpful.

I was able to see her at the start of only her 4
[SUP]th[/SUP]
day in the business, and when she opened the door I was immediately struck by just how young she looked, and by her fresh approach. She was wearing skimpy lacy black lingerie which barely concealed an absolutely ravishing body, but I was most struck by what a cute face she has – reminded me of a young Miranda Kerr. She leaned in for a kiss, led me into the bedroom, and started an intense DFK / groping session right off the bat, in a tight embrace with her body rubbing against mine while she lifted one leg to arch it behind my thigh, allowing me to finger her gently outside her thin panties. Things were heating up much faster than I’m usually used to, so I had to tear myself away to get undressed and into the shower, (though I did let myself get interrupted a couple of times to go back for further passionate clinches!)

Once out of the shower, I proceeded to admire her gorgeous young body, stripping off the black underwear and pausing to render a few spanks to her inviting tender ass, (well received!) Rachel really is only 18,and has a firm and untarnished body to match, but her most obvious assets are her absolutely spectacular breasts – full firm natural C-cups which stand proudly yet move with a natural fluidity when massaged or while being fucked. If other girls pay for surgery to get enhanced breasts, then Rachel’s are the breasts that they would want to get. And nipples that quickly became erect and pointed under the light pressure of my tongue while being gently sucked. Absolutely perfect boobs!

Back to another passionate standing make-out session with increasingly desperate DFK, and this time fingering her directly, and she became noticeably wet to my touch very quickly while her moans of pleasure implied that she was already near to cumming. I love to see a girl cum during DATY, so she threw herself on the bed to receive my oral administrations gleefully. Her orgasm was probably the fastest I’ve ever achieved – she arched her back, threw her head back, grabbed my hair to pull me in closer, and clamped her thighs tightly around my head as she shuddered and groaned aloud at the peak of her climax. Wonderful! Normally, one orgasm and it’s time for my turn, but this was just too good to stop so early, so I inserted a finger while still licking and sucking on her clit, which quickly brought her back to the brink again, followed by a second orgasm brought on by vigorous finger-fucking with both fingers.

After a few minutes rest, she instructed me to lie back, as she wanted to return the favour. She gives an excellent BBBJ, with lots of shaft licking and BLS, all while maintaining great eye contact and with a look of sheer pleasure on her face. She seemed to go very deep effortlessly, not quite right to the base of my cock, but near enough as makes no difference. Then it was time to put the cover on, (she’s obviously new to this, as she gamely tried to put it on inside-out, and I had to show her how to unwrap the thing.) First up – my favorite position, her perched on the edge of the desk with me standing between her legs, allowing me to control the depth and intensity of my thrusts, while giving me an excellent view of her gorgeous face, lovely breasts and all the action down below, (which she too seemed to enjoy looking down and watching as I thrust in and out.) It also allows easy access for stimulating her clit while thrusting, which seemed to bring her to yet another climax, and brought me close to the edge.

The good thing about the location they’re using, is that it has plenty of furniture and each girl has her own privacy, so I take advantage of the sofa and continue in that position, before moving to the bed and proceeding with mish, doggie and finally cowgirl, which is where I come to an intense finish, with her kneeling a little bit above me, so I can thrust upwards while pulling her by the waist down onto me, increasing the intensity of my penetration. And it gave me a wonderful visual of those beautiful natural boobs bouncing vigorously to the rhythm of my thrusts.

She leaned forward and lay on me, while I gradually became softer still inside her, and we kissed affectionately while chatting about our sexual turn-ons. Then, after cleaning up, and during getting dressed, we became entangled in more repeated kissing, because it was just too good to stop. I’m afraid I overran my time by a few minutes, but she didn’t put me under any pressure, so I left a generous tip, with a pledge to see her again before she starts at University in the Fall.

Rachel is a true gem, and so sweet. She giggled quite a lot while we talked, (she said I was very amusing, but it may also be that she’s a little nervous at being so new to this.) And she has a very alluring way of coyly putting her finger to her lips when we were discussing what we would be doing together, which I found really cute, but when we were actually engaged in the acts of passion, her coy attitude was replaced by a seemingly real wanton lust. I hope she retains her fresh perspective, but I’d advise guys to see her quickly while she’s still so new to all this.

link:

Ziman

Reviewer
Joined Jan 20, 2017
Messages 80
Yourcompanion.cc is a brand new agency, and Rachel is very new to the industry. I was intrigued by her first review, and anticipating that she will become very popular very quickly, I pre-booked by text for her earliest opportunity. The agency’s response was prompt, friendly and helpful.

I was able to see her at the start of only her 4
[SUP]th[/SUP]
day in the business, and when she opened the door I was immediately struck by just how young she looked, and by her fresh approach. She was wearing skimpy lacy black lingerie which barely concealed an absolutely ravishing body, but I was most struck by what a cute face she has – reminded me of a young Miranda Kerr. She leaned in for a kiss, led me into the bedroom, and started an intense DFK / groping session right off the bat, in a tight embrace with her body rubbing against mine while she lifted one leg to arch it behind my thigh, allowing me to finger her gently outside her thin panties. Things were heating up much faster than I’m usually used to, so I had to tear myself away to get undressed and into the shower, (though I did let myself get interrupted a couple of times to go back for further passionate clinches!)

Once out of the shower, I proceeded to admire her gorgeous young body, stripping off the black underwear and pausing to render a few spanks to her inviting tender ass, (well received!) Rachel really is only 18,and has a firm and untarnished body to match, but her most obvious assets are her absolutely spectacular breasts – full firm natural C-cups which stand proudly yet move with a natural fluidity when massaged or while being fucked. If other girls pay for surgery to get enhanced breasts, then Rachel’s are the breasts that they would want to get. And nipples that quickly became erect and pointed under the light pressure of my tongue while being gently sucked. Absolutely perfect boobs!

Back to another passionate standing make-out session with increasingly desperate DFK, and this time fingering her directly, and she became noticeably wet to my touch very quickly while her moans of pleasure implied that she was already near to cumming. I love to see a girl cum during DATY, so she threw herself on the bed to receive my oral administrations gleefully. Her orgasm was probably the fastest I’ve ever achieved – she arched her back, threw her head back, grabbed my hair to pull me in closer, and clamped her thighs tightly around my head as she shuddered and groaned aloud at the peak of her climax. Wonderful! Normally, one orgasm and it’s time for my turn, but this was just too good to stop so early, so I inserted a finger while still licking and sucking on her clit, which quickly brought her back to the brink again, followed by a second orgasm brought on by vigorous finger-fucking with both fingers.

After a few minutes rest, she instructed me to lie back, as she wanted to return the favour. She gives an excellent BBBJ, with lots of shaft licking and BLS, all while maintaining great eye contact and with a look of sheer pleasure on her face. She seemed to go very deep effortlessly, not quite right to the base of my cock, but near enough as makes no difference. Then it was time to put the cover on, (she’s obviously new to this, as she gamely tried to put it on inside-out, and I had to show her how to unwrap the thing.) First up – my favorite position, her perched on the edge of the desk with me standing between her legs, allowing me to control the depth and intensity of my thrusts, while giving me an excellent view of her gorgeous face, lovely breasts and all the action down below, (which she too seemed to enjoy looking down and watching as I thrust in and out.) It also allows easy access for stimulating her clit while thrusting, which seemed to bring her to yet another climax, and brought me close to the edge.

The good thing about the location they’re using, is that it has plenty of furniture and each girl has her own privacy, so I take advantage of the sofa and continue in that position, before moving to the bed and proceeding with mish, doggie and finally cowgirl, which is where I come to an intense finish, with her kneeling a little bit above me, so I can thrust upwards while pulling her by the waist down onto me, increasing the intensity of my penetration. And it gave me a wonderful visual of those beautiful natural boobs bouncing vigorously to the rhythm of my thrusts.

She leaned forward and lay on me, while I gradually became softer still inside her, and we kissed affectionately while chatting about our sexual turn-ons. Then, after cleaning up, and during getting dressed, we became entangled in more repeated kissing, because it was just too good to stop. I’m afraid I overran my time by a few minutes, but she didn’t put me under any pressure, so I left a generous tip, with a pledge to see her again before she starts at University in the Fall.

Rachel is a true gem, and so sweet. She giggled quite a lot while we talked, (she said I was very amusing, but it may also be that she’s a little nervous at being so new to this.) And she has a very alluring way of coyly putting her finger to her lips when we were discussing what we would be doing together, which I found really cute, but when we were actually engaged in the acts of passion, her coy attitude was replaced by a seemingly real wanton lust. I hope she retains her fresh perspective, but I’d advise guys to see her quickly while she’s still so new to all this.

link:

She looks amazing and is very hot. She won't be in the industry long as she is going back to school in September and I am not sure how long the other two girls will be around as well so I need to book before they leave for good. Many of my favourite girls from other agencies and some of my favourite independents have been retiring from the industry in the last year or so and my choice of women has shrunk a bit with all these retirements so I hope to see them before they are gone for good. Thanks for the great review.

HornyScot

Reviewer
Joined Feb 7, 2017
Messages 41
She looks amazing and is very hot. She won't be in the industry long as she is going back to school in September and I am not sure how long the other two girls will be around as well so I need to book before they leave for good.

I'm curious where you got this information from, as Rachel told me she would continue after starting university, though her plans may have changed since I saw her. If you have had the fortune of a session with her, can we see a review?

Ziman

Reviewer
Joined Jan 20, 2017
Messages 80
HornyScot said:
I'm curious where you got this information from, as Rachel told me she would continue after starting university, though her plans may have changed since I saw her. If you have had the fortune of a session with her, can we see a review?

I have not seen her yet but hope so. Thanks so much for the wonderful review. She sounds like a sweetheart and I can't wait to see her.

Companions

Joined Jul 17, 2017
Messages 55
Rachel is a superstar, and will be working a similar, limited schedule as her schooling allows come September.

The same is true of all our Companions - we're either in school, starting school, taking a summer break or pursuing a separate professional life at the same time, hence the limited availability. It was a personal preference for me to make sure hiring Companions was supporting a vision rather than becoming the vision in-and-of-itself.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Thanks to the OP's (HS) review plus the one written by Kirk L, I decided to check out Rachel D.
Texted Companions and the appointment was seamlessly facilitated from start to finish.
Review wise.....not much to add other than to confirm all that's written about her.

Very orgasmic in daty! Oh my, what creamy goodness.
Pleasant personality - Check! A kisser - Check!
One of the tightest bodies I have encountered [reminiscent of Drew's--(not me!), retired HPL] . Taut breasts with mosquito bite nipples along with round, tight butt cheeks and thighs. Her facial structure reminds me of Sasha (retired Hushette). Pink, closed clam---for Yuppie if he is reading.

jamesking

Reviewer
Joined Feb 19, 2016
Messages 52
I was fortunate to meet Rachel yesterday in DT. My expectations were very high and let me tell you she exceeded my expectations. It was indeed an exciting time together. Let me tell you she is worth every penny. Very innocent
looking but knows how to please a man behind close door
She is very young but very matured. Location was very good and would definitely repeat.
Booking was easy and the customer service was exceptional as she would ensure flexibility is there to meet your schedule. Great service with exceptional models. Will definitely try to meet other models
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

About this Discussion

17 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom