Made with Love

Sassy Angels Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
You really should be careful of who you listen to based on random PMs and maybe stop hijacking other people's threads. Its pretty clear that you came here with an ajenda and will not stop until you made your point regardless of how patient and courteous I've been. So, you've called me a shill. Feel better now?

No I do not have an agenda. Please don’t say this.

T

The Voice

These PMs just keep rolling in. Now one says it’s a regular practice to offer a regular a discount.

Report the PMs and stop hijacking my thread please.

Mods, please lock it. I'm done. I've been away and I only come in occasionally now, but if hijacking threads is the new norm, then I'm better off taking my leave. My real life is complicated enough. I don't need this type of harassment in my hobby.

Bubba, you may mean well, but continuing to go off topic in my review thread is not cool. Whether you have an agenda or not, you appear to have one. If you want to talk about these mysterious PMs, the do so in your own thread, preferably in the Lobby. You say it's a random PM, yet you took it seriously enough to confront me in public in my latest review thread. To me, that sounds like the PM was not so random, or that you recognized the sender and chose to believe them for whatever reason.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
Report the PMs and stop hijacking my thread please.

Mods, please lock it. I'm done. I've been away and I only come in occasionally now, but if hijacking threads is the new norm, then I'm better off taking my leave. My real life is complicated enough. I don't need this type of harassment in my hobby.

Bubba, you may mean well, but continuing to go off topic in my review thread is not cool. Whether you have an agenda or not, you appear to have one. If you want to talk about these mysterious PMs, the do so in your own thread, preferably in the Lobby. You say it's a random PM, yet you took it seriously enough to confront me in public in my latest review thread. To me, that sounds like the PM was not so random, or that you recognized the sender and chose to believe them for whatever reason.

cool it bud.
Stop blatently shilling for Sassy and understand that away from your baloney five star reviews there isn’t much left over there. Are all the people that speak out lying ?
They say- You are a sassy shill and sassy owner is delusional bat shit crazy ?? Get your head out of her ass.

The Oracle

Joined Nov 10, 2017
Messages 730
Bubba glancing on your lengthy membership I really don’t see how or where you became a rodent. It stops here. We are soon relaunching HUBGFE into a whole new world with a new redesign. Not sure who pissed in your cornflakes but I will assure you having a problem messenger such yourself will not be tolerated. Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom