Made with Love

Sassy Angels Quinn @ Sassy Angels

threewindy

Joined Aug 26, 2014
Messages 8
I recently saw Quinn at Sassy Angels for a 2 hour outcall. Booking with sassy was simple. Called them up and gave the phone girl a time and place and I was good to go.

Quinn showed up on time dressed in a skirt, a silky top and a dress. I know it sounds like a weird combination but it suited her really well. It was actually a surprise when you removed one piece of clothing there was more to remove, it almost felt like a challenge. Quinn has several tattoos and a few piercings so if thats something that turns you off then maybe she's not the girl for you. Personally I like body art so this wasn't an issue.

Generally I like to do some roleplaying, so when Quinn showed up we talked for a bit and came up with a scenario between the two of us. We started our story and she played along with enthusiasm. If you're into roleplaying I highly recommend seeing Quinn. She gets into it and follows along.

Services included: fantastic bbbj, daty, fs + roleplaying. She does't visit the islands (we discussed it). Not sure about other services, they didn't play into our role-play scenario.

Her imagination is plus for me.
Her pictures are accurate (with the exception of her tattoos being photoshopped out for obvious reasons).

threewindy

Joined Aug 26, 2014
Messages 8
Kirk Lazarus said:
If you don't mind divulging, what was the story played out in general terms?

I played the role of a rockstar and she was a groupie that snuck into my hotel room, "drugged" me and had her way until I woke up and returned the favour.

Top Bottom