Made with Love

IN-Call Quick Review: Valery @ Maximum

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503

I was leaving the office really late one night and had a serious case of the munchies, so I called around to see who could sate my appetite on short notice. Selection was somewhat limited at the time but I settled on Valery from Maximum. I didn't recall seeing any reviews on her and I was only looking for a quickie so I booked for 30 min. I arrive at the incall location and Valery greets me with a hug and kiss on the cheeks. Go in for my shower, get out and join her on the bed. Time was limited so we waste no time getting things started. I lay down and Valery starts with a BBBJ. It was a bit toothy but otherwise pretty good, went pretty deep and good use of tongue. Next I put on the rubber and entered her in mish. She seemed pretty quiet and I didn't see much responsiveness. Went in for a kiss but was told she didn't do that. Then we switch through a few positions including doggy and CG. CG was probably the highlight of the session. The angle and pace that she used going up and down my cock was just right and it wasn't long before it was game over. Went in for another shower to clean up, said goodbye and I was on my way home.

Summary

Face: 7/10

Kind of cute in a GND way. Rounder facial features. Looks her stated age. Short blonde hair.

Body: 7/10

Curvy body, just slightly more than the pics suggest, but the pics are still fairly accurate. A few tattoos. Piercing at naval. Not shaved down below but trimmed, a bit rare among SPs.

Service/Attitude: 6.5/10

Fairly basic service: FS, MPOS, BBBJ, no kissing. Valery seemed amiable and generally friendly but was pretty quiet and I didn't feel there was any real engagement or enthusiasm. Overall experience kind of reminded me of a 50 euro suck and fuck in the Amsterdam RLD. Tolerable for a 1/2 hr quickie in the way home but I don't imagine I would have had a good time if it was an hour appointment. Valery seems like a nice girl but limited menu and lack of enthusiasm holds this score back. I've had pretty good experiences with this agency in the past (Nicole, Bella, Ellen, Miley) so I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future but this session was a bit of a miss.

B

Beenthere123

Reminds me of my last minute booking, I learned my lesson hope you as well wipo. My TOFTT are passe, will only see well reviewed babes. Thanks for info though.

About this Discussion

16 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom