Made with Love
T

Tgirl Nikki

I used to be afraid that being in the sex trade would spoil my love of sex and sexuality... I was concerned that it would stop being fun as soon as it started being a job. I promised myself that I'd quit the biz before I let it ruin my favourite activity.

Luckily, now I enjoy sex more than I ever! It's amazing how empowering this business can be - that's not true for everyone, but a lot of SPs find it incredibly empowering to take control of their sexual expression, and I've learned so much about myself (and people in general) since I started down this road. Nowadays, my only worry is whether there are enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do.

Once in a while, I still worry that someday, it'll stop being so much fun... but I'm sure that day is a long, long, long way off. :lol:

Moneytalks

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 43
Its not my biggest fear but this happened couple years back. I booked a SP without seeing her picture and i showed up at her location, door opened and BANG!!!! she was on of my ex-gf!! that was awkward moment. What I did? I banged her of course and got discount on rate :mrgreen:

B

Beenthere123

Deep down we all know the 2 biggest fears are

1) Catching a disease
2) Being caught by the partner

But somehow we block it from our mind with the total denial attitude which is a sad case odds being one or the other may happen if you hobby long enough.

big.guy_13

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 98
That would never happen with me. My exe and I hate each other. And she would never become an SP.

But my biggest fear is getting some STD. Or worse. However, getting her pregnant doesn't completely scare me. It should, as it would require a bit of unprotected sex. But she would not be able to find me again. Well, at least not easily.

moneytalks said:
Its not my biggest fear but this happened couple years back. I booked a SP without seeing her picture and i showed up at her location, door opened and BANG!!!! she was on of my ex-gf!! that was awkward moment. What I did? I banged her of course and got discount on rate :mrgreen:

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
Two biggest fears:

1) STDs
2) Getting busted by the cops (or it becoming common knowledge) and the ensuing disgrace to my family's name. (Probably have to pull the old hara-kiri...)

Top Bottom