Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

Question Question re: Charlie from EC

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

mtndew

Joined Mar 17, 2015
Messages 6
Hi all. Apologies if this question is in the wrong place.
I know folks move from agency to agency, change names, and quit the biz too. I'm not super familiar with TO- I usually post elsewhere, but this seems to be the go-to place for the area.

Does anyone know what happened to Charlie from EC? She was pretty amazing, and I would like a repeat! Hopefully it's just a name/agency change.
Happy to post a link to my review at another site, but have a feeling it may not be permitted.

Thanks all.

-Dew

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Hi all. Apologies if this question is in the wrong place.
I know folks move from agency to agency, change names, and quit the biz too. I'm not super familiar with TO- I usually post elsewhere, but this seems to be the go-to place for the area.

Does anyone know what happened to Charlie from EC? She was pretty amazing, and I would like a repeat! Hopefully it's just a name/agency change.
Happy to post a link to my review at another site, but have a feeling it may not be permitted.

Thanks all.

-Dew

Copy and paste your reviews here.

mtndew

Joined Mar 17, 2015
Messages 6
not permitted to repost the member's only stuff, but here you go. Still thinking of it a year later- that should tell you how good it was.

Review: Enchanted by exquisite Charlie at EC Toronto
Date: last week of May 2015
Provider: Charlie
Phone: 416-832-5569
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website:
City: Toronto
State: -
Address: Downtown Toronto, easy subway access
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS, MSOG, GFE
Session Length: 60
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and long.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long, lean, lithe, lovely, and light. Small breasts, hips, and ass, but perfectly round in just the right way. Flat stomach. Beautiful blue sparkling eyes, good teeth. Great smile. Body of a ballerina.
Recommendation: Yes

About this Discussion

4 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom