Made with Love

Qestions not to ask your SP

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
I admit at times for the sake of conversation or at the very least small talk, I might ask an awkward question to my SP for the hour. What are questions to avoid? I would love to hear what SPs think about this

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Nothing too personal I would think, don't want to seem nosy.

I remember once when I was in the shower with an agency girl she complained to me that some guys were asking a lot personal questions, some on their first visit like:

- what is your real name?
- where do you live?
- what is your cell phone number?
- what is your sister's name?

I never ask these questions or anything that personal either. If the girl wants to reveal it she will, and with the SP I mentioned above, she has, we became friends.

Just keep it light, try and find some common interests and see where the conversation goes.

I

iceman_dci

So where do you work?
Come here often?
Do I know you from somewhere?
Didn't you used to babysit me?
I know your Mom!!
I know your Dad!!
I think I fucked your Sister..
I think I fucked your Brother...
Did you learn how to give BBBJ's from your Mom?
Did you learn how to give BBBJ's from your Dad?

...you get where I'm going with this....

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Smooth said:
I admit at times for the sake of conversation or at the very least small talk, I might ask an awkward question to my SP for the hour. What are questions to avoid? I would love to hear what SPs think about this

1. Did you cum ?
2. Was it good for you ?
3. Do you prefer big cocks or little cocks ?
4. Do you ever have 2 for 1 deals ?
5. How long have you been in this country ?

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
Rayden said:
How many guys have you seen today?
How old are you?
Why would you want to do this job?
Where do you live?
How much money you make a day?

Perfect, yes. Tho I might change the first one to: How old are you really.

Rayden
How many guys have you seen today?
How old are you?
Why would you want to do this job?
Where do you live?
How much money you make a day?​
These are good too, but I have not heard the one about how much money do I make in a day. I believe they just plan to extrapolate from what they paid, plus what they know my overall rates are, times the number of clients I have seen today lol.

A lot of the questions can be side stepped; but the SINGLE most AWKWARD question to deal with is the "take me out to dinner" one. Please do NOT ask this unless you are ONLY thinking about it as a paid time dinner date appointment, and assume that she has companion rates set up for this. That leaves it in her hands as to whether or not she can simply say yes to the coffee date without charging rather than have to bring it up if she is not planning on going on a date with you.

In other words, do not assume she is (1) single or (2) using sex work as a means to find herself a new boyfriend or future spouse. :mrgreen:

Can we meet first (i.e. for coffee, for free, with no expectations, then maybe he will decide to come by for an appt). No. My rates are quite modest, and my time is valuable, and I have been doing this for long enough that I know that for everyone who can't make up their mind, there are a dozen or more who don't agonize over this decision or need constant reassurance about it all. I guarantee that if you show up at the door and don't really want to stay, no one is going to hold you down and force you to have sex. OK? Don't overanalyze it all, it is supposed to be FUN. :lol::lol:

I am uncomfortable with:

- Do you live here?
- Do your neighbours know?
- I'm out front, what's your apartment # again? (at the buzzer, which is a speaker not on the phone)
- What else do you do? Where do you work?
- Are you clean?
- Are we alone. Or, will we be alone? Is there anyone else here/there?
- Do you know where I can get some blow?
- Do you party?
- Do you accept stuff instead of cash (specifically designer perfumes)
- Can I come by today, and pay you tomorrow?
- Any and all questions related to asking me to do something that I have already specifically said I do not do (ex/bbbjs)
- After showing up, ask me if it is ok that he is 40 bucks short. (No, btw, it is not, since he had already been before, and got a refresher on what the minimum rates were, and it was 40 below my very lowest rate, and he knew that before he booked the time and showed up)

Gosh, there is just so many things.

I do like talking about: the weather, public transit, news stories of the day, fun tv shows or movies, what sort of work the client does, traffic, books, travel, education, music, living in different parts of the country or world, sexual behaviour and the benefits of erotic massage, how to make their experience better this time or next time.

There are a ton of interesting things to talk about that have nothing to do with where I went to school.

Top Bottom