Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Toronto Girlfriends

'Public service': Snowden's leaks praised by former US Attorney General

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Snowden really is an amazing human being. He believes in limited government and freedom from tyranny and he wasn't afraid of doing what he did.

That guy is amazing.

B

Boing

Snowden really is an amazing human being. He believes in limited government and freedom from tyranny and he wasn't afraid of doing what he did.

That guy is amazing.

How can you trust anyone that squeals against his own people?. Or what he has to say?.

D

DannyDeVito

If he was Canadian, would he have done it?.

His thoughts.

Former attorney general gives whistleblower credit for starting debate over surveillance – but says Snowden should still be punished

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/30/eric-holder-edward-snowden-nsa-leak-public-service

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Isn't he a traitor :unknw:

Traitor to what. Countries, literally, are incorporations of territories that are controlled by the power players within any nation. Snowden reported - in the public forum - there activities.

If I reported on the activities of Nike Corporation, would anyone label me a traitor?

You understand your municipality is an incorporation, right? It is managed just like any other business. Well, same with your country - Canada. Why does Snowden owe the Canadian corporation loyalty?

Should he be owned by them? He is a human being.

Creepy

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Messages 1,104
Aren't you all tired of reading the same thing over and over again on this creep?.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
There are probably right and wrong ways to whistleblow an organization that is doing wrong. Snowden may not have done it in the best way. I don't have all the details so I can't say for sure.

I do know that this is the kind of crap that can happen when you have such a huge government that nobody can keep tabs on.

Top Bottom