Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Toronto Girlfriends
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
A heroin addict someone said on the radio.

All that money and couldn't find inner happiness.

IKilo

Joined May 11, 2014
Messages 197
You have to blame his doctor for allowing Prince to have so much of the drug in his house.

No?.

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,859
It was expected, he lived a lonely life. Did you know he wouldn't touch anything without gloves?.

Even used a straw to drink a glass of water.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
That's why its important to only take small amounts of these drugs.

I never, ever overdose. I always take a small inital amount and keep it at low doses.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Women, by far, are worse for a man's health than any drug. Yet, no one says to stay away from women. No government makes it illegal to have a girlfriend or wife. No police force arrests guys for living with women.

C

cristycurves

I wouldn't believe all the rumors about phobia's. habits, etc. fentanyl is very powerful, had to use it on my other dog when she was going through her disc surgery. He was only 112 lbs so it wouldn't take much for him to od on. They did say it was a mistake, so none of us knows if he were happy or unhappy. What we do know is he was gifted with superior talents, that is what the focus should be, the loss of that and the appreciation for what he left behind:)

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
It's very easy to get dependent on some of these drugs, even when used properly, and soon you build up a resistance and need more and more, until a toxic dose is reached.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Is the doctor going to jail like Michael's did?.

Doubt it. The prescription was legit. Doctor's can't be held responsible when patients don't follow dosing instructions at home, as long as the dosing was clearly explained before hand, usually by both doctor and pharmacist.

Top Bottom