Made with Love

IN-Call POV Review - Ariel, Mirage...So Easy to Fall in Love

D

Demien2k5

So, being back in Toronto after travelling to the UK (where I would never hobby!) for 5 days of mind numbing boredom, my OCD was in full gear and I was primed to see a lovely young Mirage lady who’s engrained on my pea brain, just waiting and hoping she’d be available. Booked late night by PM only to find this morning that a personal commitment was going to keep the lady away for the day! Damn, now I was REALLY jonesing for some action.

This is where in my opinion it pays to develop a longer term relationship with a few trusted agencies. I spoke to Taylor at Mirage yet again, who, at this point knows enough about me, my likes and fetishes to make a recommendation on a lady who would click, and offered a bold prediction of complete satisfaction! She suggested Ariel, a lovely young import from Montreal here on brief tour.

Now I really try hard not to go this route, typically preferring to do my own research to ensure value for money, so to speak, but Taylor was very confident (to say the least) that this encounter would definitely work out in my favor.

So with three hour booking and La Belle du Jour decision squared away, was whistling a cautiously optimistic tune as I knocked on the condo door.

This is where it gets very interesting. This girl is absolutely unique in every way. Warm, funny, charming, intelligent, mature and very genuine of character, Ariel is the type of woman that even a blind man would fall in love with “at first sight”.

Yes, she is indeed a very beautiful young woman; for me and my particular tastes and preferences, she’s about as close as you can get to being a perfect 10. Definitely and easily in the same league as other Mirage babes like Daphne, Jemma, Greta, Julia and Tessa. Long, lush fiery red tresses, big seductive brown eyes, a delectable pout of obsessively kissable soft lips, silky smooth skin with very erotic yet demure and trendy tattoos and spackled with elegant chestnut brown beauty marks. She has a slammin’ toned body, really sweet bum and kinkster-friendly B’s topped with sexy pieced nipples, complete with “bad girl” barbells – definitely a huge turn on for me!

Dressed in jeans over black lacy under apparel, heels and black patent spikes, she was adorned in nice oversized hoop earrings and a couple of provocatively placed tiny stud piercings that really compliment her overall look. And her scent – don’t know what she was wearing, but every breath made me giddy with desire.

Given she’s new, and a French Canadian girl, we chatted off and on in both English and French about the Mirage/Toronto experience, and after sharing likes, dislikes, boundaries and deviant plans for our session, zipped off for a quick shower and back to amp up the play date.

Now, before any account of blow by blows, I have to say again, I was really very VERY captivated by this sweet and engaging young woman. Not a girl. Not teen. She really is a very mature and insightful WOMAN> She spent a lot of time listening and hearing to what I shared with her, and intuitively incorporated virtually all of it into our date: You like to be bitten? Done. You like sharp fingernails? Done. You like passionate kissing? Done. You like intense erotic verbal parrying? Done. Ya’ want me to crush what now? No problem, done. No need to explain, no need to justify my kinky desires. She simply listened and seamlessly delivered one of the most fluid, sensual and enjoyable sessions it’s been my pleasure experience in the GTA. You’re looking for a real GFE who will make you feel like a million bucks, make you forget it’s a service, damn – make you forget your own first name? Ariel is the woman for you. She knows herself, but she really knows men, and really really seemed to enjoy what she does and takes great pride in doing whatever she can, within her limits, to tailor her approach to the session to your wishes, and ensure you float home feeling amazing afterwards. And boy did I!

Her published menu is very accurate, and we sampled pretty much everything and then some. Her oral skills are super, with wet BBBJ/BLS w hot DT. Great mish and doggie, sexy masturbation show, wicked, almost electric DFK, some intense slap and tickle as it were (me an her), sweet clean DATY/DATO w very gentle digits (her preference) and two super SOGs in the three hours.

My personal physical highlights: Her smile – brilliantly overwhelming. Her charm – would date this woman obsessively in a heartbeat if my wife would let me. Her eyes – you can feel every ounce of honesty in her soul when she makes deep eye contact with you. Her laugh – infectious is the only word to describe it. Her sex appeal – first SOG was a kinky, voluminous, enthusiastic and erotically messy CIM/Facial with passionate DFK & Snowball; Best I ever had, bar none. EPIC!

Would I repeat? Absolutely! If she’ll agree, I’m planning to see her again ASAP before she heads back to MTL Sat pm.

By the numbers:

Face: 9.99
Body: 8.99
Attitude: 10+
Hygiene: 10;
Service: way too good, better than I deserve - there is no appropriately high enough number.

Footnote: Although we tend to be quick to criticize the ladies sometimes, it’s rare we own up to our own mistakes. Today I really fucked up. Given we were going back and forth in English and French pretty quickly, I didn’t accord her enough respect at one point to really listen to what she was telling me, being so discombobulated by her personality, so when she told me “X” was a boundary, I interpreted, incorrectly, that “Y” was ok. NOPE. Like a dumbass, I pushed the envelope too hard at one point and crossed one of her limits, unintentionally mind you, but still over the line. Of course she was surprised, maybe even a bit pissed off, but when she saw the look of sheer horror and embarrassment on my face, was gracious enough to let me take a second to explain the snafu and sweetly accepted my heartfelt apology when she realized where the disconnect had come from. Man, this lady is all class. Again Ariel, I do apologize for my mistake, and learned a valuable lesson in listening and hearing from you today – thanks for that! Never too old, as they say. Still trying to stay humble and respect the ladies, but learned today we don’t always know it all, and a good reminder aka kick in the nuts, once in a while is good for us all to keep us in line.

Last edited:
B

Beenthere123

Ariel is the type of woman that even a blind man would fall in love with “at first sight”. :lol:

Another review for the stars Demien what was your X screw up?.

D

Demien2k5

Beenthere123 said:
Ariel is the type of woman that even a blind man would fall in love with “at first sight”. :lol:

Another review for the stars Demien what was your X screw up?.

Honestly BT - I'm embarrassed it happened at all, and would rather not say for a number of reasons. I will say it had nothing to do with greek, or anything extreme. It was however something she had pre-warned me about but although I was listening to her, I didn't actually take the time to ensure I confirmed the translation/interpretation from French to English, and hence wound up upsetting her a bit and embarassing myself in the process. As an older guy, I should be better than that, but she was very sweet and understanding in the end....

Lou Pole

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 110
Demien2k5 said:
Honestly BT - I'm embarrassed it happened at all, and woudl rather not say for a number of reasons. I will say it had nothing to do with greek, or anything extreme. It was however something she had pre-warned me about but although I was listening to her, I didn't actually take the time to ensure I confirmed the translation/interpretation from French to English, adn hence wound up upsetting her a bit and embarassing myself in the process. As an older guy, I should be better than that, but she was very sweet and understanding in the end....

Excellent review Demien how many languages you speak?.

D

Demien2k5

king21 said:
Demien is cunnilingual!:lol:

Holy Fuck King! I think I just shit my pants laughing! Best spontaneous comeback I seen written in 20 years...nicely done!

I speak a number of languages, having been posted around the world extensively during 18 years in the military. Most comfortable with English, French, Spanish, Portugese, and German....a smattering of the mid-east dialects, and some useful catch phrases / "protect your own ass" expressions from Bosnia/Serbia/Croatia/Somalia

billdong

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 278
Demien2k5 said:
Holy Fuck King! I think I just shit my pants laughing! Best spontaneous comeback I seen written in 20 years...nicely done!

I speak a number of languages, having been posted around the world extensively during 18 years in the military. Most comfortable with English, French, Spanish, Portugese, and German....a smattering of the mid-east dialects, and some useful catch phrases / "protect your own ass" expressions from Bosnia/Serbia/Croatia/Somalia

Wow any medals Demien.

D

Demien2k5

Dapperdon said:
Oh and before some asshole says it , let me be the asshole ...Do you think you scared her away from Toronto ?

Y'know, I think almost every SP I see is revolted by the very sight of me, and completely horrified from the moment I open my mouth and start to share what's in my sexually deviant mind...oh well, I gotta be me, right? :oops:

D

Demien2k5

Rock said:
For someone that hobbies as much as you do 9.99 for face means she is perfect. Who would she resemble Demien.

Remember - Beauty is very subjective based on individual tastes. That said, I found her fricking gorgeous! :mrgreen: Not sure who she resembles in Pop Culture...she was made up to sheer perfection which gave her a very unique and distinct look, like something you'd see on the cover of Vogue or Glamour...very hot young woman for sure...I'll think about that one and try to come up with a resemblance....

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
D, I've always had great respect and now maybe even more. Truly a wonderful review.

You might think a sick fuck like you could easily cross the line over to misogyny, but you're not even close. You write in a sophisticated respectful manner while getting the naughty bits over at the same time.

Glad you had fun. She looks sweet. Is her kitty really as smooth as it looks? You could clean your glasses with that thing. ( how's that for respectful?)

Top Bottom