Made with Love

Post your Oral Sex Tips That can make her cum.

bolt.upright

Reviewer
Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,732
The main thing I've learned is that what works on one woman does not necessarily work on another. Women are like snowflakes--the basic structure is the same but each one is different.

U

User-E

oldguyzer said:
$100 bills in my mouth seem to work wonders on her...

You shouldn't put money in your mouth - you have no idea where it's been, or who handled it before you, and what they handled before they touched the money ...

W

Wanker

Say that again Hmmmmmm

“If you put your tongue on the roof of your mouth so it’s like standing up, I guess he’ll think his dick is hitting the back of your throat (it all feels the same in there?) — so yeah, he’ll think it’s deeper and be impressed or some shit.”

C

cristycurves

The last advice I got was; No, to sore from the last client :( (my response) - sorry, but this made me laugh....you have to expect this from time to time, just reality for some.
First tell her how much she turns you on. The rest will take care of itself. (my response) - this is actually really great advice. When you know your partner is "connected", turned on, has a desire for you, then the rest really will take care of itself.
$100 bills in my mouth seem to work wonders on her...(my response) -this does work for some:), lol, money can be a turn on, so fill your mouth, hands or envelopes and the rest too will take care of itself.
The main thing I've learned is that what works on one woman does not necessarily work on another. Women are like snowflakes--the basic structure is the same but each one is different. (My response) - spoken like a knowing and true gent:) And very true. My vibrator has spoiled me, not many a tongue can replicate it prowess. But there is a lid for every pot. So my best advice.... ASK, discuss, open your mouth, lol. Ask us what we llike, don't be afraid most of us are very willing to direct, give instructions, we too like pleasure and are very willing students and teachers:) Happy licking.

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
Most women are incredibly self-conscious about their goodies. So pepper in some genuine compliments while you're between her legs.

Y'know how some men like sloppy blowjobs with drool running down and all around their crotch down the crack? I haven't met a woman yet who enjoys it done to her. So slurp up her juices and your saliva into your mouth as best as you can.

Use your hands. If she doesn't enjoy insertion of fingers, roam your hands along her body, caressing, stroking, maybe cupping.

Open your eyes from time to time and watch her reactions. Not every woman will give you prominent cues.

Most of all, do this for YOU. While some women will enjoy that you're doing something solely to give her pleasure, every awesome woman I know would be turned on so much to know that you derive just as much pleasure going down on her yourself.

About this Discussion

15 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom