Made with Love

Post your G8/G20 stories here....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I liked the part where they went down mainstreet, stopped, didn't know where to go next, so went back the way they came...lol....how L A M E....

C

Cycleguy007

Had to go into the city this morning for an appointment... Even though the appointment was only in Brampton and WELL away from any of the closedowns etc... THERE WAS NO TRAFFIC! :shock:

I was 30 minutes EARLY for my appointment! LOL! :)

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
Cycleguy007 said:
Had to go into the city this morning for an appointment... Even though the appointment was only in Brampton and WELL away from any of the closedowns etc... THERE WAS NO TRAFFIC! :shock:

I was 30 minutes EARLY for my appointment! LOL! :)
Did ya stop for a quickie??...hee hee

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
jackoffme said:
Is it true that helicopters are flying very low in some areas?. Not in the west end for sure.

well, up here, they supposedly did a tree height practise run down main street last week. People were telling me they could look into the eyes of the guys hanging out the door......

Every couple of hours I get a 3 helo group fly over my place. There is a temp. base just west of me, and deerhurst is just east so I have to assume they are ferrying soldiers back and forth to the base......

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
well, up here, they supposedly did a tree height practise run down main street last week. People were telling me they could look into the eyes of the guys hanging out the door......

Every couple of hours I get a 3 helo group fly over my place. There is a temp. base just west of me, and deerhurst is just east so I have to assume they are ferrying soldiers back and forth to the base......
Or VISP's! :shock:

About this Discussion

8 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom