Made with Love

MISC Please help Steeles Royal - 14th Anniversary need your opinions and suggestions

Micron

Joined May 13, 2016
Messages 9
I tried contacting sheik, still waiting for a reply.
I really like your options and suggestions :wink2: . The ladies from all three locations will be attending, hope this eliminates the sausage fest feel.
Jeg: I like the 20 min option for $100 including room and massage fee, this will allow everyone to have a chance to sample a lady since there is only 10 room and over 100 ladies.
Wish we could do it all day, but that would be more of an open house than a party, maybe something we should try in the very near future.
For those of you who remember/ met my sister Joy, I'm VERY Happy to say she will be attending :yahoo:

There will be appetizers, any suggestions on what you would like to see on the appetizer table ?

PS. Don't worry about bringing Bottle water, we always have plenty of free bottles of water at the spa for replenishing😘

The prizes includes
7 free bodyslide+ room fee sessions valued at $150 each
7 bodyslide sessions valued at $100 each
3 free room fees for a year value is phenomenal !! :writing:

Royality members will also receive 100 bonus points at entry.

We are also doing a fundraiser for Fort McMurry relief fund - $10 per ticket for a chance to win one of three baskets which includes tickets for two for your choice of Blue Jay's or raptor tickets , $200 in spa bucks and a bottle of cognac.

What A Wookie said:
Maybe instead of speed dating you could do something like a scavenger hunt. Have different cards and the guys need to ask the ladies for the answer. Or MP bingo.

I don't know how to play these games, I will PM you for details

again thank you for your options and suggest it really helps.

Micron

Joined May 13, 2016
Messages 9
FRED said:
Why don't you advertise on the red board anymore?.

I still do and plan to continue advertising on the red board, but unlike muse, I'm only allowed to post in the advertising section unless I'm replying to a thread regarding a bad session, I receiently replied to a thread that was asking why Shayne no longer does regular massages, after talking with her she agreed to do a day of regular massages, when I replied to that post to notify the members asking- it got removed instantly because it was classified as advertising - and I must put that in the advertising section only ??? And since Muse opened 7 years ago my post about our anniversary parties get removed from the review section. Not that I really mind, I can change with times and go with new rules, just seems unfair that they can post a "press release" regarding an opening of a spa and a 7th year anniversary party but Steeles Royal and other paying advertiser is not allowed Hmmmmmm

Hope this board has less favouritism :praying:

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
Nice to hear Joy is back from La Belle Province. Worth the trip just to see her, use to see her once or twice a week. LOL. Always got a warm hug, would have been nice if I could have gottin her to towel me dry after the shower.

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
Fred:
SRM does advertise on the red board as members, Now I understand why she has people posting on your website.
and I agree with micron that your board has a biased based system. but Like I told you it is your board and you can do what you want, although it really isn't a review board at that point.

Micron

Joined May 13, 2016
Messages 9
We will also be having a few stage shows. Thinking about a fetish session show and a nuru session ?? Any ideas on what kind of shows you would like to see??

Last edited:

filetOfish

Reviewer
Joined Nov 7, 2014
Messages 90
jeg said:
Fred:
I agree with micron that your board has a biased based system. but Like I told you it is your board and you can do what you want, although it really isn't a review board at that point.

:good:I agree 100%. That is why I left the red board last year.

zigzaw joker

Reviewer
Joined Apr 21, 2010
Messages 285
Micron said:
I tried contacting sheik, still waiting for a reply.
I really like your options and suggestions :wink2: . The ladies from all three locations will be attending, hope this eliminates the sausage fest feel.
Jeg: I like the 20 min option for $100 including room and massage fee, this will allow everyone to have a chance to sample a lady since there is only 10 room and over 100 ladies.
Wish we could do it all day, but that would be more of an open house than a party, maybe something we should try in the very near future.
For those of you who remember/ met my sister Joy, I'm VERY Happy to say she will be attending :yahoo:

There will be appetizers, any suggestions on what you would like to see on the appetizer table ?

PS. Don't worry about bringing Bottle water, we always have plenty of free bottles of water at the spa for replenishing

The prizes includes
7 free bodyslide+ room fee sessions valued at $150 each
7 bodyslide sessions valued at $100 each
3 free room fees for a year value is phenomenal !! :writing:

Royality members will also receive 100 bonus points at entry.

We are also doing a fundraiser for Fort McMurry relief fund - $10 per ticket for a chance to win one of three baskets which includes tickets for two for your choice of Blue Jay's or raptor tickets , $200 in spa bucks and a bottle of cognac.

I don't know how to play these games, I will PM you for details

again thank you for your options and suggest it really helps.

Micron, you are a brave soul to organize & host an event like this, especially since you ask us perv's for input.... lol.(JK) ..... tho I wont be able to attend the prizes sound great ! also I will contribute to Fort Mac fund

congratulations on 14 years & wish you continued success

& yes I'm in agreement with you that some spa owners get preferential treatment

cheers

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
filetOfish said:
I am too shy for this stuff.

I can understand the shyness part. I too was extremely shy with the ladies when I was younger, now they just plain scare me. The best way to approach this event is to take the stance that the ladies are looking for business, so they become approachable. Understanding that, you can appreciate that they have REGS, who may feel some sort of entitlement to their time. Don't spend too much time, exit a conversation with nice chatting with you or I will let you chat with others. If you really enjoyed your time with her, go with some eye contact later, or even spark up a new convo. They may see you as a thoughtful person.

They like your money just as much as the next guy and the likelihood that they have any interest in another attendee other than money is as remote as the south pole.

filetOfish

Reviewer
Joined Nov 7, 2014
Messages 90
Don't get me wrong, it will probably be a great event but I prefer more intimate gatherings. I think that is why I like Perla because it is an intimate and warm setup there. It helps as well that it is walking distance from work.:good:

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
I would imagine that free door is free door, you would still be obliged to cover the massage fee. Maybe SRM will provide the answer.

I personally would love to see a banana eating/sliding contest. Since the banana that we are currently eating faces extinction, it may be replaced by a larger, thicker banana.

Top Bottom