Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hot Pink List

Pizza with a dip?.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,859
Yes, I've seen it on commercials and never thought much of it. I had a Pizza slice late today after coon's ages and he asked me what type of dip do I want. I asked, what is the dip for?. He says to dip it on your pizza.

Really, why would I want to dip my warm pizza into a cold dip?.

Am I that old or not "With it"?

Doesn't make sense for me.

Willy

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Messages 1,615
Same with wings and dip. Just give me my BBQ wings would you and keep that dip.

C

cristycurves

You're not old it's just a trend, veggies and dip are better:)

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Many people figure since I am from Buffalo I want Blue Cheese with my pizza...............Hell no I want good pizza that stands alone.

U

User-E

The best pizza I ever had was when I was a young person. Adding new ingredients and ideas for eating it, hasn't improved a thing imo.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
I do like the garlic dip that comes with Papa John's pizza. It's great to liven up the crust.

U

User-E

The best way to eat pizza is deep fried as panzerotti - like the ones they serve at Tony's Pizza.

:yahoo:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Many people figure since I am from Buffalo I want Blue Cheese with my pizza...............Hell no I want good pizza that stands alone.
:good::good:

IMHO Dips were introduced because today's pizza....many of them....are inedibly gross. An amazing pizza slice or pie wouldnt need any dip or KETCHUP!:no::no:

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
I've got to agree with you there. My favourite.

Are you Papa John or Peyton Manning? Be honest!

:good::good:

IMHO Dips were introduced because today's pizza....many of them....are inedibly gross. An amazing pizza slice or pie wouldnt need any dip or KETCHUP!:no::no:

People have different tastes....I personally love dipping sauces for just about anything. Perhaps to some, an amazing pizza is enhanced by the addition of flavorful dips.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
For me, a great pizza slice tastes so good till the last bite. LIke i want more.....until i had this pizza. I didnt even like it that i ended up trying the dip sauce for my crust. Two thumbs down!:no::no:

About this Discussion

15 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom