Made with Love

Petite European Temptress [emoji175]

A

Aurabelle

I'm Valentina, a confident & vivacious young European woman of both beauty and intelligence. I'm best described as charismatic and compassionate. I believe my personable attributes make me good at what I do. Allow my confident and vibrant energy to guide us through a tantalizing session you are sure to reminisce whether it be a short encounter, a romantic evening or an erotic experience.

I will be hosting full time at my nice, non smoking suite. Out calls are available if we have met or to reputable gentlemen.
Pre booking recommended. I can be flexible with my work hours for you this way. I typically take a low volume of clientele throughout 11am-11pm. Please note the slight increase in my gratuity. 300 for the hour and 160 half hour.
I put a lot of time and effort into my appearance and service to provide you with the ideal encounter every time.

82e79bff8b3c5032b2b572f2641fc779.jpg

I am located just East of the 401. I invite you to cozy up in my incall suite and enjoy some quality companionship. Especially after a summer passing! I have warm, bronzed skin. Lips and hips to make you melt. But how about I just let them speak for them self...

Email to book if we are not familiar yet. [email protected]
Text for best response after wards. I look forward to getting to know one another in the most intimate ways.

High Class companionship
[289 769 3159]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

Top Bottom