Made with Love

Airport Golden Spa Persia @ AGS

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
Well, if you read any of my reviews, this one reads pretty much the same. It had been some time that I visited both the spa and Persia. I always had a good time with her, what may be described as at the edge of MPA limits. This session was well, let's just say she informed me that my timing was bad, maybe she should have taken herself off schedule for the couple of days, but OH WELL. My sense is that she may be somewhat more restrictive even if my timing was right.

Can't win for losing.

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
Rytol said:
Why would she blame me about your timing or is she having personal issues?.

How good was the first time with her?.

A
I always had a good time, she never offered "enhanced services" but was liberal enough for me. Saw her maybe a dozen times. The saving grace was she let me know about my favourite who recently gave birth to a baby boy.

coolcrusher

Joined Oct 2, 2010
Messages 238
jeg said:
A
I always had a good time, she never offered "enhanced services" but was liberal enough for me. Saw her maybe a dozen times. The saving grace was she let me know about my favourite who recently gave birth to a baby boy.

Congrats to her. I guess she is now retired?.

E

ERecTile

Thanks for sharing. Especially the tidbit about the happy ending. It's always heartening to find out when a MPA has a good exit strategy and is now living the life. I saw an old reg on FB once with a couple of kids and a husband.

Top Bottom