Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Passions

Airport Golden Spa Persia @ AGS

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
Well, if you read any of my reviews, this one reads pretty much the same. It had been some time that I visited both the spa and Persia. I always had a good time with her, what may be described as at the edge of MPA limits. This session was well, let's just say she informed me that my timing was bad, maybe she should have taken herself off schedule for the couple of days, but OH WELL. My sense is that she may be somewhat more restrictive even if my timing was right.

Can't win for losing.

Flash Gordon

Joined Jan 17, 2011
Messages 108
AGS was one of my to go places until they started screening way too much. Better luck next time brother.

Rytol

Joined May 10, 2014
Messages 16
Why would she blame me about your timing or is she having personal issues?.

How good was the first time with her?.

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
Rytol said:
Why would she blame me about your timing or is she having personal issues?.

How good was the first time with her?.

A
I always had a good time, she never offered "enhanced services" but was liberal enough for me. Saw her maybe a dozen times. The saving grace was she let me know about my favourite who recently gave birth to a baby boy.

coolcrusher

Joined Oct 2, 2010
Messages 238
jeg said:
A
I always had a good time, she never offered "enhanced services" but was liberal enough for me. Saw her maybe a dozen times. The saving grace was she let me know about my favourite who recently gave birth to a baby boy.

Congrats to her. I guess she is now retired?.

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
coolcrusher said:
Congrats to her. I guess she is now retired?.
Yes, used her MPA money to go to school, met a guy couple years ago and now starting a family

Happy Ending indeed

E

ERecTile

Thanks for sharing. Especially the tidbit about the happy ending. It's always heartening to find out when a MPA has a good exit strategy and is now living the life. I saw an old reg on FB once with a couple of kids and a husband.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom