Made with Love

Barrie-Northern Perfect pissoff!

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
I am stupid. I kick myself in the head. I gave Perfect Pleasure ANOTHER try.
I now quailify for meeting the definition of insanity.

I ordered JAcki based on the superfake pics. And I deserve what I got. OLD, unattractive (sorry) Annette from "Elite *Oldies* Ladies" also is Celeste (but accurately described) @ NH. I cancelled at the door. The Hot pic got me. It is a TOTAL Bait & Switch so on that basis I refused to pay the cancel fee. OH NO now I can't call that hell hole again....I'm on the bad list. Thank you god. If I ever loose my senses again based on a photo they won't let me see anyone cuz I'm on the list. It's insrurance against my own idiocy.

What a wasted night.
I'm a loser right now.

I

iceman_dci

kevin..kudos for you to cancel at the door!! Way to go my brother. Too many have gone through with the call because of fear. Fear of a pimp or driver breaking down your door and demanding money. Fear of the SP pulling a weapon, screaming rape, causing a commotion at your door until you do pay. My hats off to you....*bows*

One of my main reasons (amongst a few others) why I will never do outcall. Incalls are easier to walk away from. If Pimp or Security or Phone Guy approaches you down the hall or in the parking lot...pick up the phone and dial 911; is he really going to jeopardize his/her entire operation because he met up with someone who won't back down from his fake ass wannabe gangsta shit...? Don't think so.

Link to this Agency will help to members here so they can also identify the B&S SP's they have on the roster.

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
I have canceled before but this is the first time that I didn't pay the cancel fee. Part of my upset might have been about guilt for not paying it. I am calmer now. I want to make clear that this is nothing to do with the lady they sent. I have actually seen her before elsewhere and she is good, very good, at what she does. I kept her before because I knew who & what to expect and she delivered. My rage this time is about the deception of the agency. I feel bad about the lady who really isn't at any fault here. She needs to get them to put up a real photo though.

Here is who I ordered:

I have no concern about a causing a scene. I have never had a problem canceling. No one wants to lose me as a client and they know I will call for someone else. I'm not a creep I just want to see the person I booked. This agency Perfect Pleasure is an off-the-charts fraud. It's happened to me before there so I asked this time if it is the girl in the photo and she said yes! The pic looks too good to be true, I should have known, but I was lied to so here is the bad publicity.

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
kevin said:
I have canceled before but this is the first time that I didn't pay the cancel fee. Part of my upset might have been about guilt for not paying it. I am calmer now. I want to make clear that this is nothing to do with the lady they sent. I have actually seen her before elsewhere and she is good, very good, at what she does. I kept her before because I knew who & what to expect and she delivered. My rage this time is about the deception of the agency. I feel bad about the lady who really isn't at any fault here. She needs to get them to put up a real photo though.

Here is who I ordered:

I have no concern about a causing a scene. I have never had a problem canceling. No one wants to lose me as a client and they know I will call for someone else. I'm not a creep I just want to see the person I booked. This agency Perfect Pleasure is an off-the-charts fraud. It's happened to me before there so I asked this time if it is the girl in the photo and she said yes! The pic looks too good to be true, I should have known, but I was lied to so here is the bad publicity.

Hey Kevin I tried them twice and both times I didn't get what I asked for. The firstbtime she wasn't too bad so I went through with it but called them / her to complain. The second time she was a real dog so I sent her back. She called the agency from my hotel to say I won't pay the fee and I told them they were a bunch of liars and cheats and I would never use the again.

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
They are gone!!

I have never seen such a B&S operation anywhere in my life. Good riddance Perfect Pleasure!

Now there is Samantha's Delights (or whatever it's called) they also have fake pics of at least 3 girls that I booked. So I am done with them. I acknowledge that some of their pics are real girls because i recognize them in their pics, but they still have some B & S goin on. Not acceptable!

Nite candy and Naughty hotties have real photos.

Joaquin

Reviewer
Joined Oct 14, 2010
Messages 232
kevin said:
They are gone!!

I have never seen such a B&S operation anywhere in my life. Good riddance Perfect Pleasure!

Now there is Samantha's Delights (or whatever it's called) they also have fake pics of at least 3 girls that I booked. So I am done with them. I acknowledge that some of their pics are real girls because i recognize them in their pics, but they still have some B & S goin on. Not acceptable!

Nite candy and Naughty hotties have real photos.

Thanks for the 411 kevin.

Top Bottom