Made with Love

PEACE, You have my RESPECT.

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
Peace, I have witnessed how your name got trashed and bullied by some members from here and yet you remain neutral and polite. It would have been understandable and easy of you to fight back, but you refused. Instead you apologized and maintained class during this whole ordeal. You deserve two thumbs up from me.:good::good:

I didn't realize you were the best looking cross dresser?:biggrin2:

Crypticmole

Joined Oct 10, 2014
Messages 27
Fill us in on what happened.

giphy.gif

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Peace, I have witnessed how your name got trashed and bullied by some members from here and yet you remain neutral and polite. It would have been understandable and easy of you to fight back, but you refused. Instead you apologized and maintained class during this whole ordeal. You deserve two thumbs up from me.:good::good:

I didn't realize you were the best looking cross dresser?:biggrin2:

Peace has a nice personality.

Sun, your post reminds me of when a female co-worker was hitting me at work. My boss told me to 'be a gentleman' and apologize to her because she must be upset about something.

I told him 'No.' and called him a Mangina.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I just booked a room at the Sheraton downtown and I am donating it to TheSun and Peace .

TheSun, you can thank me later...NOW GO GET YOUR MANCRUSH ON!:rofl!:

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
Wow! I decided to create this thread for Peace as I genuinely think he deserves it especially exuding class. Unfortunately some of you had to rain on Peace's parade. Stirring up the pot, please this is irrelevant. Give Peace his due.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Wow! I decided to create this thread for Peace as I genuinely think he deserves it especially exuding class. Unfortunately some of you had to rain on Peace's parade. Stirring up the pot, please this is irrelevant. Give Peace his due.

Class, he stole my poster! Who steal a man's poster. who does that?

I want my poster back!!

27de0561cdda77603f97310143bdb072.jpg

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
TheSun and MIsterAsianLover, Thank you for the compliments. :good:

Madman, why are you dreaming of me again? :no:

Papasmerf...why are you ruining my damn "parade!":no: (jk)

About this Discussion

20 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom