Made with Love

IN-Call Part Deux: Dynamic Duo of Eva MTL and SweetNatalia

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Guys, for those who read my review about Natalia , good news. I have my sunglasses back from her after forgetting them in her room.

Bad news is that I'm typing this while laying on the floor catching my breath. I didn't know that retrieving my sunglasses would be so tiring. I will tell you what happened...

So after a few texts to Natalia, I headed back to the hotel to retrieve my sunglasses. When I got up to the room, behind the door was Natalia and Eva https://www.hubgfe.com/community/sh...-Stunning-GFE-PSE-*-visit-DOWNTOWN-aug-11TO14

Both were wearing their schoolgirl outfits consisting of very short skirt and matching bra/top. I think that they were from different schools, because the outfit colours and school insignia were different. :biggrin:

Sunglasses, what sunglasses? I'm gonna participate in a threesome. I jumped in the shower to freshen up and Kirk Jr. was already standing at attention. When I came out of the bathroom, Eva and Natalia were already kissing each other on the bed. What a sight to behold! I didn't know what to do so just stood at the end of the bed not believing my eyes and wanking Jr. Afraid that it was a dream and that they would disappear if I got closer, I slowly approached the kissing schoolgirls and started to caress both of them. As I was reaching under Eva's skirt to feel her kitty, I felt a hand grab a hold of Jr. While still kissing Eva, Natalia had grabbed Jr.

I started to DFK Eva. Natalia felt left out so leaned in and asked in a quiet voice "can I kiss you?" Of course, DUH! I started DFK Natalia and the next thing I knew was that the 3 of us were involved in a 3-way kissathon.

After taking off some more pieces of clothing, our 3 naked bodies were intertwined with one another. Laying flat on my back, Eva and Natalia worked their way down to Jr. and alternated between sucking and licking. Eva then moved up and planted her kitty in my face. I had no choice but to lick it while Natalia was doing her magic with Jr. Back down for some more double bbbj until Eva demanded that I fuck her doggie. Ummmm...ok, I had no choice. So on went the condom and away I go in doggie with Eva while kissing Natalia and having Natalia fondling my balls. While still in doggie with Eva, Natalia positioned herself so that Eva could taste Natalia's kitty. I got greedy and so while in doggie, I leaned forward to taste Natalia along with Eva.

By this time, I felt like Natalia needed some attention. Eva changed the condom for me and then guided Jr. inside Natalia in missionary. While in missionary, I continued DFK with Natalia while Eva spanked my ass like a jockey spanking a horse to encourage him to go faster. It was getting to vigorous for me, so I took a break and relaxed while the girls did the double bbbj again. Once I caught my breath, another condom goes on and I'm doing Natalia doggie while kissing and playing with Eva's wet kitty. I guess that I was leaned over too much during doggie that I was blocking Eva's view of me entering Natalia, so Eva pushed my upper body back to get a better view of me going at it in doggie with Natalia and said to me "You are blocking my view!" :SayWhat?:

After a few more minutes of doggie, I whispered in Natalia's ear telling her "I'm gonna bang your friend now, ok?" Natalia responded by saying "Ok, but when you come, I want it all." That sounds like a fair deal, so I turned my attention to Eva who was laying at the edge of the bed ready to receive me. While standing on the floor at the edge of the bed I went at it with Eva and kissing Natalia. At this point, my legs started to cramp from the activities, but I kept going.

Sensing that I was about to finish, I stood up and assumed the Captain Morgan position

Captainlogo_2005.png

Eva continued her bbbj while Natalia went under and sucked my balls. Natalia then took over the bbbj duties while Eva laid on the bed getting off with the help of my digits. Then BOOOOOOM! It happened. I finished with CIM and collapsed from exhaustion.

This was the 2nd threesome I have ever had in my life and it was awesome.

The cost:

6 condoms = $12
6 bottles of vitamin water = $10
retrieving sunglasses = saved $300
gift for Eva and Natalia = 600 roses
memory of a threesome with 2 hot interactive French Canadian girls = priceless

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Thebeast said:
I saw Eva this week too. Nothing else to add except she collapsed from the exhaustion. Thank you Eva!

You beast Praise-Bowing

Eva is a sweetheart and very considerate too. When I was busy with Natalia and was sweating from the action, Eva got up and dried me off with a towel so I wouldn't miss a minute of the action.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
A B S said:
Did I miss part troix?.

No you didn't miss part trois. I would not have survived a part trois.

drew said:
Simply hot!
I've never indulged in a mff threesome. After reading this review I'm now feeling like a kid who had a deprived childhood. Lol

This was my only second 3some. I find that in general, paid 3somes are not good value because I don't get to focus on one girl, but must split my time up between both in the same amount of time (of course if money is no object, then 3somes are fun). However, I do make exceptions and this was one of them because both girls are hot, interactive and I get along with both very well. The only other exception I made for a 3some was in Germany with 21-year old twins :pEACE:

Drew - You said that you have never indulged in a mff threesome. Why did you qualify the type of threesome? Have you been in a mmf threesome? :SayWhat?:

Top Bottom